Ch 161: Don't do Stupid Thing's in the Future

Madam Chen's words made Lin Yaoyao unable to hold it in anymore. Tears flowed from the corners of her eyes and her body trembled slightly.

Madam Chen leaned over and kissed away Lin Yaoyao's tears. She kissed Lin Yaoyao's forehead gently and said, "Don't be afraid. Mother is always here."

Lin Yaoyao swallowed. She opened her mouth shakily and hoarsely called out, "Mother."

Madam Chen answered gently.

Lin Yaoyao hugged Madam Chen and sobbed. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Hearing Lin Yaoyao's words, Madam Chen cried out. As she cried, she replied, "Okay, okay, Mother believes you. There's nothing to be afraid of. Father and Mother are with you."

Lin Yaoyao also cried and nodded. She had done something stupid that she shouldn't have done. She wouldn't do it again.

How could others compare to her parents? Even if she couldn't endure it, she should still leave her world after her parents.

Her father and mother were here. How could she let them send their child off?

The mother and daughter hugged and cried for a while. Madam Chen was afraid that Lin Yaoyao would hurt herself from crying, so she quickly wiped her tears and said, "My good daughter, let's not cry anymore."

Lin Yaoyao nodded while sobbing.

Their eyes were red. Madam Chen was relieved to see that Lin Yaoyao was in a good state.

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com

Lin Pingsheng made dinner, and the family of three ate it clean. At night, Madam Chen came to apply ointment for Lin Yaoyao.

The ointment was thickly smeared all over the face and neck, covering the scarred areas.

Madam Chen hoped that it would really work.

Lin Yaoyao's body was weak and she had already fallen asleep.

Madam Chen wiped her face before leaving.

Lin Pingsheng was still reading under the light. When he saw Madam Chen return, he closed his book.

Madam Chen sighed. "I plan to go to Shi You Wei tomorrow and apologize to the divine doctor's mother."

Lin Pingsheng nodded. "Madam, just don't publicize it. Let's keep it to ourselves."

Madam Chen nodded. Of course she knew.

Husband and wife went to bed, and the next day Madam Chen went to buy sauerkraut and pickles.

Madam Zhao warmly welcomed her and packed her things.

There were many guests, so Madam Chen didn't have a chance to say anything. In the end, she could only apologize to Madam Zhao and leave.

Madam Zhao smiled gently and replied, "It's alright."

Madam Zhao did not pay much attention to Madam Chen.

Now, Su Xiaoling also knew how to cook with Madam Qian. Madam Qian went to the restaurant to teach, and Su Xiaoling also went to learn. Su Sanlang rushed back to help Chen Hu after helping carry him. He was busy every day.

1

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu were sweet-tongued. From morning to afternoon, they didn't even bother to take a sip of water.