Ch 75: Improvement 1

That's right, why did Su Hua know this before Su Chong did?

Su Xiaolu was also aware of the problem. Su Chong and Su Hua were about as intelligent as each other. Since the beginning of the treatment, they had improved about the same amount. Both of them were gradually learning to think, but some things were still different.

Su Hua seemed to learn faster and remember more.

When Su Chong asked this question, it got everyone thinking.

After a while, Su Hua said seriously, "Because I'm a little smarter than you, but you're much stronger than me."

Su Chong looked at Su Hua and seemed to be thinking seriously. He paused and said, "Hua is right. You are smarter than me. I am stronger than you. I will protect you all."

Su Chong pointed at Su Hua, Zhou Heng, Su Xiaoling, and Su Xiaolu.

Su Xiaolu ran to Su Chong with a smile and hugged his waist happily. "Brother, you're so awesome. I'm so happy."

Her big brother and second brother were finally not stupid.

Su Chong lowered his head and looked at his sister, who was hugging his waist with a sweet smile. He was also happy from the bottom of his heart. He bent down and picked up Su Xiaolu. He said gently, "Big Brother is happy too."

It was only recently that he'd begun to understand that he and his brother were a little different from the others, but he didn't mind because his sister always smiled at him with her pretty eyes.

A thought formed in his mind. He wanted to protect them.

Recommended for you
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge

Su Hua reached out and ruffled Su Xiaolu's hair.

Su Xiaoling smiled with tears in her eyes. She did not want anyone to see her tears, so she immediately turned around and wiped them away. She said to Zhou Heng gratefully, "Little Brother Heng, thank you."

Zhou Heng took a deep look at Su Xiaoling, shook his head, and said, "You don't have to thank me. Xiaolu cured them. If this continues, they can go to school after the new year."

Hearing this, Su Xiaoling was overjoyed. This was great. This way, her eldest and second brothers could also take the scholarly examination in the future.

Her parents would be thrilled.

In the afternoon, Su Sanlang returned with some green bean cakes.

He distributed them to the children and gave two pieces to Madam Zhao.

The children were learning to read, and Su Sanlang did not disturb them.

When they arrived at Madam Zhao's side, Su Sanlang asked, "Darling, did Hu and the others come to get the medicine?"

Madam Zhao ate her green bean cake and said, "I don't think so. I haven't seen anyone."

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

She was working in the vegetable patch. Maybe she hadn't been paying attention.

Su Sanlang thought for a moment and said, "Darling, can I send one of the pheasants over?"

Su Sanlang asked Madam Zhao for her opinion. Madam Zhao smiled gently and said, "Why not? Of course you can."