Ch 197: Settling Scores 2

"Village Chief, the Su family can't take this money no matter what. You have to uphold justice for me today. Otherwise, at the risk of my old bones, I'll have to go to the county and sue them. My man is gone and my son is dead, but I still have two grandchildren. What right does the Su family have to bully people like this? No matter what, I won't stop today!"

1

After Madam Cao finished speaking, she waited for Old Master Wang to speak.

Anyway, since she was here, she had no intention of letting it go.

Not only did she want Su Xiaozhi to never be able to give them money again, but she also wanted them to spit out what they had taken.

Old Master Wang was shocked when he heard this. Seeing how confident Madam Cao was and how determined she was to settle the score, Old Master Wang knew that this matter would not be easy to resolve.

The Su family was really good at causing trouble. Why didn't they know how to be satisfied? They always forced people into this state.

"Hu family, calm down. The Su family is unreasonable in this matter. It's only right that you seek justice. Don't be angry. I'll go with you. Your two families will make things clear in front of each other. What should be yours will be returned by the Su family. I'll ask them to return it."

Old Master Wang said slowly. Madam Cao was backed by Su Sanlang's family.

His children called Su Sanlang uncle.

Things were different now. His family also planted a large batch of vegetables every year to sell to Su Sanlang's family.

Moreover, this matter was indeed unreasonable on the Su family's side. This girl belonged to someone else after she got married. They were even so greedy. How annoying.

1

"Eldest Brother, Second Brother, go to Grand Duke Su's house and invite them over. If this matter is blown up, it will be a disgrace to the clan. If word gets out, who will dare to marry the sister of the Su family in the future? If they don't abide by the rules, who will dare to marry?"

Recommended for you
If You Suffer From Knee and Hip Pain You Should Read This
Sponsored by news4ppl.com
1

Old Master Wang turned around and instructed his son.

Then, he said to Madam Cao, "Hu family, let's go. I'll go with you first."

Madam Cao nodded and went over with Old Master Wang.

Su Xiaozhi was a little flustered. She was distracted and no one knew what she was thinking.

Hu Shuangshuang looked at her worriedly and reached out to hold Su Xiaozhi's arm, wanting to give her support.

Su Xiaozhi also seemed to have found support. Tears flowed out of her eyes and she choked, "How did it become like this?"

She was about to ask if she could not go.

Hu Shuangshuang spoke first. She said firmly to Su Xiaozhi, "Mother, don't worry. We will seek justice for you."

With that, Hu Shuangshuang stopped looking at Su Xiaozhi and helped her along.

Her grandma was right. Mother was weak.

Whether Su Xiaozhi was willing or not, this was not just about her. It concerned the entire Hu family.

Therefore, Su Xiaozhi could not do this.