Ch 195: Beaten Up 2

"Mother, why are you here?"

Hearing Madam Cao's voice, Su Xiaozhi hurriedly wiped her tears.

But when she spoke, her voice was hoarse. Madam Cao couldn't see it, but she wasn't deaf. She recognized it immediately.

Madam Cao sighed and reached out to pull Su Xiaozhi up. When she touched Su Xiaozhi's arm, she hissed.

Madam Cao's heart ached. "They even hit you?"

Su Xiaozhi slowly stood up. In the blurry night, Madam Cao saw that Su Xiaozhi's hair was disheveled. Madam Cao combed her hair and saw that Su Xiaozhi's face seemed to be swollen.

Madam Cao was so angry that she stabbed the wooden stick fiercely. "How can they hit you? How can they hit you!!!"

"You've been married to our family for so many years, but Daniu had never hit you when he was alive. No matter how angry I was, I didn't touch you at all. You're now a member of our Hu family. What right do they have to hit you!"

Madam Cao was furious. Su Xiaozhi was her daughter-in-law.

Logically speaking, after marrying into the Hu family, she would be a member of the Hu family. No matter what, the Su family had no reason to hit her like this.

Moreover, Su Xiaozhi even gave them money.

"No, how can they do this? Let's go and find the village chief to seek justice for you."

Recommended for you
25 Photos Of Rare And Endangered Birds
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Madam Cao hated Su Xiaozhi's weakness, but she knew that she could not be weak. If she was weak, the Su family would bully her.

Therefore, this matter could not be forgotten no matter what.

Su Xiaozhi choked with grievance. Hearing Madam Cao protect her so much, her tears fell like rain. She said with difficulty, "Mother, I'm sorry. I'm useless and have caused you trouble."

Su Xiaozhi felt guilty. She felt very sorry for Madam Cao and even more so for Hu Daniu.

"Mother, can we just forget about this matter? I won't give them money. I'll just avoid them."

1

Su Xiaozhi sniffed and said. She really did not want to make a scene anymore. This kind of pain was too difficult to bear. At most, she would hide further away in the future.

Madam Cao took a deep breath and said seriously, "Xiaozhi, you're still too young. I don't blame you for not understanding me. You're not that heartless. I don't blame you either. You can tolerate being bullied, but I don't blame you. If you can tolerate it, then endure it yourself. Don't make us all endure it with you!"

1

"It's too late today. Come home with me first. Tomorrow morning, I'll go look for the village chief. I have to talk to them about this matter. Just don't say anything when the time comes. You're the daughter-in-law of my Hu family. To put it bluntly, if I don't let go, you can only be the daughter-in-law of my Hu family for the rest of your life. If your parents hit you like this, it's not just about you, but also the face of my Hu family. They're bullying me and the children. If I don't say anything and endure it, then why did my entire family move to Southern Mountain Village? In the same clan, at least they won't attack you like this."

With that, Madam Cao pulled Su Xiaozhi home.

She had always been good to Su Xiaozhi, so Su Xiaozhi did not understand these things.