Ch 139: Jealousy 2

Su Sanlang's expression was calm. He looked at Madam Wang and said coldly, "If you don't let me check, then please carry your vegetables back. My family won't take it."

Making an exception was impossible. Su Sanlang would never do it for anyone.

There had to be rules when it came to doing business. Others would scheme against him. He couldn't be stupid enough to agree.

Seeing that Su Sanlang was cold and heartless, Madam Wang immediately wanted to cry.

"Sure, Third..."

Madam Wang had just started when Su Sanlang ruthlessly interrupted her.

"I'm not your son anymore. Everyone knows about our separation back then. I only accepted the village's vegetables because we're all villagers. If you're unwilling to sell them, I can get them from another village."

Su Sanlang said this flatly. He didn't look like he was lying.

In an instant, everyone had a scale in their hearts. All farming families knew how to grow vegetables. If they refused to sell them, other villages could sell them too.

Madam Wang was clearly trying to act helpless and was guilty.

Everyone was paid for the vegetables. They still had to do this business in the future, so they all said, "Granny, stop fooling around. It's not easy for Sanlang to do a small business. Don't waste time."

"That's right. In the past, you chased him out because you thought he was useless. When you saw that he was useful, you wanted to acknowledge him as your son. How can there be such a good thing?"

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

...

Madam Wang's face heated up and she felt very embarrassed. She looked at Su Sanlang again with an extremely venomous gaze.

Su Sanlang didn't care. He wouldn't buy it if she wasn't willing to let him examine it.

Old Master Su said coldly, "Show him."

Madam Wang had nowhere to put her face. She roared, "Look, look. Open your dog eyes wide and look."

Su Sanlang picked up the vegetables and saw that other than the top layer of good ones, the bottom was filled with yellow leaves. His expression was cold as he said indifferently, "I'm sorry, I don't want your vegetables."

Madam Wang was furious. "What's wrong with our vegetables? It's not like you can't eat it since it's a little yellow. If you make sauerkraut, who can tell if it's yellow or not?"

Su Sanlang looked coldly at the basket full of vegetables. This was more than a little yellow. It was obvious that she deliberately brought out the bad vegetables. How could he possibly want them?

Su Sanlang said coldly, "Since you can eat it, take it home and cook it yourself. Anyway, I won't accept such vegetables. Next."

Su Sanlang did not tolerate Madam Wang's temper and retorted directly.

In any case, the opportunity he gave was the same. Since the Su family was evil, he could not be blamed for not being tolerant.

So many people were watching. Looking at the vegetables brought by the Su family, they all shook their heads. The Su family treated Su Sanlang as a fool. This was clearly a vegetable that was fed to pigs, chickens, and ducks at home.

He was doing business. How could he want such vegetables?

Su Sanlang firmly refused, which made the people who really brought good quality vegetables feel very good.