Ch 154:Agree to Meet

At night, Su Xiaolu administered acupuncture to Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian as usual. It had been more than half a year, and half of the toxins in the siblings' bodies had been cleared. It was faster than expected. By this time next year, the remaining toxins in their bodies would be completely cleared.

At that time, they just needed to continue eating the occasional medicinal cuisine and the health pills she made every day.

After putting away the needles, Su Xiaolu returned to the courtyard to sleep.

After the old man left, she stopped eating supper. After packing up the herbs, she entered the Space to pack up the herbs she had planted. Some of them needed to be planted separately, and she only came out to sleep after she was done.

The next day, she didn't have to perform acupuncture for Sun Baoshan and Sun Baoqian. She went to the shop early to help out. She kept greeting people at the entrance of the shop. There were many regulars. When she saw them, she shouted kindly,

Because of Su Xiaolu, they were sold out before noon today.

Madam Zhao said gently to Su Xiaolu, "Xiaolu, your auntie will be back soon. I'll go with you."

Anyway, it wasn't very far. It would be good for her to go along so that she could take care of her.

"Okay."

Su Xiaolu nodded.

Madam Zhao began to wash the wooden buckets. She let Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu rest while she slowly did it.

Madam Zhao wanted the children to rest, but none of them did.

Recommended for you
Discover 40 Mind Blowing Facts About Football
Sponsored by Bakehuge

Everyone washed the vegetable board and the kitchen knives.

When they were all packed, they rested together.

Not long after, Madam Qian arrived.

When she saw Su Xiaolu, she said, "Are we going over now?"

Su Xiaolu nodded.

Madam Zhao said to Su Xiaoling, "Third Sister, I'll go with them. Wait here with Daniu and Erniu. Wait for us when your brothers and Heng are out of school."

Su Xiaoling nodded and said gently, "Okay, rest assured."

Madam Qian smiled and instructed Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu, "Daniu and Erniu, listen to Xiaoling, understand? Don't run around."

Chen Daniu and Chen Erniu nodded. "We won't run around. Mother, don't worry."

Madam Qian and Madam Zhao smiled at each other. Madam Zhao held Su Xiaolu's hand and the three of them went together.

They followed the address all the way.

Seeing that the street was getting more and more familiar, Su Xiaolu couldn't help but say, "Big Brother and Second Brother's school is on this street."

Madam Zhao had never been here before. When she heard this, her expression softened. "Is that so?"

When they reached the school gate, Su Xiaolu pointed to Madam Zhao. "This is the place."

Before school ended, there were still faint sounds of reading.

Madam Zhao's expression was gentle, and Madam Qian's expression was also very gentle. In their opinion, learning knowledge was a very sacred thing.