Ch 74: Can Be Saved 2

Chen Daniu sniffed and said, "Xiaolu saved Mom."

Tears rolled down Chen Hu's face. "That's great, that's great."

Chen Daniu also smiled and said, "Yes, I'll go get the water for Xiaolu and Third Auntie to wash their hands."

Chen Hu nodded.

He couldn't wait to enter the house to see Madam Qian, but because Madam Zhao was there, he could only wait outside.

Madam Zhao seemed to know what Chen Hu was thinking and had already come out of the room. She said gently, "Brother Hu, go and see Sister-in-law. I'll see if the medicine is ready."

After saying that, Madam Zhao walked toward the Chen family's kitchen.

Chen Hu was extremely grateful. He quickly went into the room and closed the door.

He came to the bed and looked at Madam Qian with a pained expression. "Dear, you've worked hard."

Madam Qian shook her head slightly.

Chen Daniu brought hot water and Su Xiaolu washed her hands carefully.

An hour passed quickly and Su Xiaolu took out the needles from Madam Qian.

Recommended for you
Top 35+ wives and girlfriends of famous Footballers
Sponsored by bakehuge

Chen Hu quickly put on clothes for Madam Qian, changed the sheets under her, and covered her up with a blanket.

The sky outside slowly lit up.

Madam Zhao brought the medicine and knocked on the door. Su Xiaolu rubbed her eyes and went to open the door.

Chen Hu took the medicine and fed it to Madam Qian bit by bit.

Su Xiaolu yawned and said, "Uncle Hu, Auntie, come and get a few sets of medicine from my master during the day. You can help Auntie recuperate in the future. Auntie's body is too weak. Try to stay in confinement for as long as possible. Don't do any heavy work for the next six months.

Chen Hu nodded. "Okay, thank you, Simei. If not for you..."

Before Chen Hu could finish speaking, he was already sobbing. He pulled Chen Daniu and said in a choked voice, "Daniu, come and kowtow to Simei. Thank her for saving your mother's life."

Without a word, Chen Daniu immediately knelt down and kowtowed to Su Xiaolu.

Su Xiaolu immediately helped Chen Daniu up and said, "Big Sister Daniu, don't be like this. I'll be a doctor in the future. It's my duty to treat illnesses and save people."

Chen Daniu did not care about this. She only knew that if Su Xiaolu had not saved her mother, she would have lost her mother.

No one else in this world would dote on her as her mother did.

Su Xiaolu had saved her mother, so it was only right for her to kowtow.

Chen Daniu stubbornly kowtowed three times before getting up.

Chen Hu prepared to send Su Xiaolu and her family off.

At the door, Su Sanlang and Madam Zhao asked him to hurry back. Chen Hu turned around and went back into the house with red eyes.

Su Sanlang bent down and let Su Xiaolu climb onto his back.

Su Xiaolu was tired and sleepy. She climbed up and hugged Su Sanlang's shoulder before dozing off.