𝟎𝟓 ┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

.𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑢𝑛𝑒.
.

"I can't see it", Lockwood whispered squinting his eyes into the hallway that laid black before us.

"But I can hear it", I whispered back looking in all directions from where I heard it.

Then I heard a chuckle and I gasp. A normal type one or type two couldn't chuckle. "So young. So naive", I heard it say and I gasp nearly letting down my guard.

Then it appeared right in front of me and I sliced through it again. But it seemed to be unbothered by it floating through me at a fastened speed and I gasped stumbling back into Lockwood who caught me as a breeze made my hair fly back for a second.

I held my breath closing my eyes. A cold sensation running through my body as I leaned into Lockwood who set me down onto the ground. The cold sensation left my body as fast as it came.

I could hear his heart pounding in his chest as he set my head against his chest. His breathing was ragged as he tried to see where the ghost was.

"Please be okay, please be okay", he whispered his voice breaking and he took a deep breath to calm his breathing a bit. "Please, Evie. You're okay. You're okay", he kept whispering leaning on the door.

To our surprise it opened and he fell backwards onto the wood of the veranda. He scrambled up pulling me by my shoulders outside as the cold air hit my face.

And I gasped my eyes opening in shock. For the amount of time I was seemingly unconscious I couldn't move but other than that I felt and heard everything around me.

"Oh thank god you're okay", he sighed standing over me closing his eyes for a second before reopening them. "I thought you were dead", he breathed out looking back down at me.

Then he realised something. "You just got ghost touched!", he looked at me with worry squatting down before me. His hand made its way to my chin turning my face from left to right in soft motions.

"You're okay", he breathed out and I nodded confused. "I can't believe you survived a ghost touch", he awed and grabbed the bags by the door ordering a cap with one hand as I stood up and grabbed the other bag.

Then it hit me.

I just got ghost touched.