𝟎𝟔 ┆𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

.𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛.
.

"You got what?!", George exclaimed shocked throwing his hands in the air as Lockwood and I stepped into the house in central London.

In the cap he went on and on about me getting ghost touched earning a crazy look from the driver and now he bragged about it to George.

"The ghost went right through her and shes still alive!", Lockwood exclaimed excited.

"I've never heard about that before! Thats a crazy story to tell! We have to run experiments! Does it have to do with your talents? How are you still alive?", George got riled up pestering me with questions.

I looked at him with tired eyes. "Please George. I have a massive headache and I'm tired", I said though my voice was barely above a whisper as I walked into the kitchen making a cup of tea for myself.

"But-", the curly headed one began as he walked into the kitchen with Lockwood behind him.

I sighed gripping onto the sink. "I don't know how it happened, why I am not dead, okay?! Just please leave me-", I stopped as the world around me darkened and I stumbled back a little before collapsing on the ground.

Third person p.o.v

Lockwood froze in his spot as George rushed forward to catch the girl seemingly falling into slow motion before she could hit the ground.

George caught her before her head could hit the floor boards. Lockwood stared at the unconscious girl fearing that the ghost touch effected her.

The brown haired tall boy drowned out every sound while he could hear his heart pounding in his ears. He could hear his ragged breathing as he began to flow into a state of panic.

"Lockwood!", George screamed at his friend as he tried to wake the girl with her head on his lap. "I need you to focus! I can't deal with both of you collapsing!", he yelled again briefly taking a look at the girl.

Lockwood merely heard him but nodded anyway trying to focus on his breathing while slowly walking forward.

"Stay with her. I'll call an ambulance her breathing is shallow", George explained and gently laid Evie down onto the ground as he stood up.

"Okay. You got this Lockwood", Anthony whispered to himself kneeling down next to Evie taking her head into his lap. "Stay calm", his voice shook while he spoke to himself.

He took a deep breath calming himself as he faintly heard the sirens of the DEPRAC ambulance in the distance. "You're gonna be okay, I promise", he whispered kissing Evie's head as George came back running.