1.13

me, chase, bree, and adam were sitting on the kitchen stools as leo was looking in the fridge for food. he then came over to us with food. he gave bree, chase, and adam food but me. they asked why and i said i didn't eat breakfast. chase tried to get me to eat because he said it's healthy for me.

"all right, let's make this quick so we can get out of here." leo said. "adam, for breakfast, you get wheat bread with a side of sugar packets."

"my favorite!" he exclaimed lifting his hands in the air.

i went to go sit on the couch while tasha walked in and started talking to them. i blocked everything out from there.

leo dragged me out of the house telling me what all just happened since i wasn't listening. he said that they almost got caught when bree yelled 'yes' out loud. tasha shot down that idea quickly about them going to school with us.

she said her teachers think he's weird. he can be at times. this just made me laugh and he hit my shoulder but i couldn't laugh.

"okay, you can stop laughing now." he said getting annoyed.

"sorry, sorry, it's just tasha tried to cheer you up after she said your teachers think your weird." i chuckled at him as he gave me an annoyed look.

"yeah, yeah whatever." leo said as the bell rang. "well i'll see later." i told leo. we said our goodbyes and parted ways we only had classes together after lunch.