1.31

chase brought me with him as he was passing out stickers and other things for his campaign. he was saying 'vote for chase' and 'chase the dream'. i don't know why he had to drag me into this.

we walked down the stairs and he gave a girl one. "vote for chase. here's my website where you can peruse my platform, marvel at my skills, or even play a game of chase trivia, where all the answers are about me." he smiled as i gave her an apologetic look for his behavior.

chase then saw adam, bree, and leo and made our way over to them. "hey!" he said as he gave leo one of his cards. "what do you think?" chase asked as he folded his arms and had a huge smile plastered on his face.

 "what do you think?" chase asked as he folded his arms and had a huge smile plastered on his face

adam, bree, and leo all looked over at the card in leo's hand. "what do i think, or what's appropriate to say to your face?" leo asked. chases smile faltered as i hit leo's arm lightly as r his harsh words.

"look, he's trying his best." i tried to tell them but they didn't even believe me that i liked chases idea.

"chase the dream?" bree scoffed as she took the card from leo's hand. "please do not give anyone these to people i might want to be friends with." bree said as chase gave her a look.

"i've got a whole plan." he said. he didn't answer what bree had just said. he only ignored it. "check it out. i even linked the latest facial recognition software to the school database to create a laser automated attendance system." chase said as we walked over to the school doors.

'andrew lamb has been late three days in a row.' the machine said as the security took him to perry's office.

"straight to the principals office, andy." chase said pointing his finger to perry's office. "he'll thank me later for putting him on the right path." i then got out of chases grip and stood next to adam.

"oh, dude, you're never gonna win with that. kids want fun stuff like jacuzzis in math class and hallways pathed with candy." adam said. he moved his hands in the air like he was imagining the candy was there. "ooh, and i also think biology would be a lot more fun if we could juggle the frogs before we dissected them." adam said jumping in the air.

"adam, that's frog abuse." i pointed out to him. "fine, we'll do it after, but it's gonna get messy." adam pointed at me as he said it.