1.44

i walked down the stairs passing mr davenport as i went to go sit next to chase as he was doing something with a book

i walked down the stairs passing mr davenport as i went to go sit next to chase as he was doing something with a book. adam was next to bree watching tv and bree was on her phone next to me.

"ooh! cadence, our show is on!" adam exclaimed getting my attention. "well, why are you looking at me? play it! we haven't watched girlfriends in so long!" i exclaimed clapping my hands together.

"i know!" he shouted and started playing our show.

tasha started walking down the stairs with suitcases. "oh, this is so exciting! i have never been to australia before." tasha said as she made her way to the great room.

eddie then turned on. "hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" eddie suggested as she rolled her eyes.

"shut up, eddie!" i yelled at him as he said something and went away.

"donald, honey, did you get the plane tickets?" tasha went up to davenport. "honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet." davenport laughed. "plane tickets. why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there?"

"private jet. that works." tasha nodded her head. "score." her and leo said at the same time as i smiled at them.

"okay, leo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us." davenport pointed to leo. "me? what about them?" leo asked pointing to us.

"they were designed to go on missions and save the world. cadence got lucky. i mean she could've died." davenport laughed as me and chase gave him a stern look and he stopped right away. "i mean, we would've missed you dearly. especially chase and adam." davenport nodded his head as adam agreed with him.

"you were designed to break stuff." davenport pointed at leo.

"don't worry, i know the rules—-no touchy touchy your stuffy stuffy." leo said.

"leo, i'm serious. there's millions of dollars worth of technology here. so no goof ups, no explosions, no fires—you know what? i'm not going. i'm not going." davenport said walking away quickly.

"donald, leo will be responsible. he's a big boy. sweetie, i left your flame retardant undies on the dresser." tasha told him as adam and i laughed.

"mr davenport, leo will be fine. i mean, what's the worst that could happen?" bree asked him.

"funny you should ask." chase laughed as i kissed him on the cheek. "i've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe." chase said handing davenport the list. "you have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house. happy travels." he smiled at him.

"don't worry! eddie is here to monitor every room in the house

"don't worry! eddie is here to monitor every room in the house. he is like a virtual baby sitter." tasha said going over to eddie.

"yeah, and i virtually care about your kids." eddie said.

"oh, put a sock in it!" i shouted at eddie.

"big D, i got this. no explosions, no goof ups, no fires, no floods—" leo said trying to push davenport out of the house.

"wait i didn't think about floods." davenport stopped in his tracks.

"donald, let's go!!!" tasha yelled from outside.

"get out." me and chase said.

"okay, be careful."

"there's an inflatable raft in the closet." davenport said as leo told him to go and closed the door.

"whoo hoo!" adam yelled. "party in the lab!" he shouted as he jumped up and down.

"whoo!" i yelled clapping my hands and dancing a bit.

"did you not hear what davenport just said?" leo reminded

"did you not hear what davenport just said?" leo reminded. "we're supposed to be responsible."

"yes. so, party in the lab!" i yelled and adam and i started dancing.

"oh, right. i'll be responsible for the snacks. leo, you're responsible for blowing up that raft!" adam pointed at leo. "whoo hoo!"

"party in the lab!"

"yeah!!!" we all said as we ran off.