1.47

me and leo finished our gross chores and went back to the great room. who knew these people were this gross? leo and i got our moneys worth. i was going to spend it on something for me and chases 5 month anniversary coming up. leo wanted to spend his on a movie and t shirt but tasha didn't let him.

adam, bree, and chase then came and we gave them the rest of our chores to do so they could earn some money.

later on we found out that adam bought a lot
of socks for sock puppets. bree bought a collection of dolls. and chase....well he's chase. he decided to save his money. which he put it in brief case and handcuffed it to him.

adam, bree, and chase had a yard sale because tasha told them that they couldn't get any money until the following weekend.

adam accidentally sold tasha's grandma's jewelry box for $70. they had to get it back for $200 since it was an antique. davenport was mad. like really mad. he told them that they had to work the rest of the month to pay if the $200 that he had to pay the guy for.

davenport soon fixed the antique and just as he was about to hand it to tasha. adam hit his back and made him drop it. he then said he'd clean it up for $5. typical adam.

the next me and adam were watching our show as the girls employee worker,william was depressed because his fiancé left him at the alter.

adam turned off the tv and turned to me as i was about to fall asleep. it was like 10 pm. "i'll get chase." adam sighed and soon came back with a tired chase. "here. sleep on the couch with her." adam then left as chase when to get my favorite blanket.

he covered us both up with it. we cuddled each other for a while and then finally drifted off to sleep.

who knew these last few days were a train wreck. i mean like adam almost pushed chase and I off of the balcony as he had something funny to us.