1.64

WHEN THE BELL RANG BREE AND CADENCE WALKED OUT OF THEIR LAST CLASS PERIOD OF THE DAY. they both walked to their lockers, which were situated right by each other.

 they both walked to their lockers, which were situated right by each other

• your locker •

bree closed her locker and looked at you. she sighed, "are you just going to stall from being able to talk to chase?" she pouted as you took a double take at her face.

you laughed a little, "no." she gave you a look. "okay, fine." you groaned, "i am. happy?" you asked her.

she laughed, having a victory grin on her face. "very. now go talk to him." she closed your locker and pushed you towards him.

you felt like a middle school girl all over again trying to talk to the boy you liked. you cleared your throat. chase had to do a double take at you, not realizing it was you at first. "nikki? what are you doing here." he was situated at his locker next to adam and leo.

you looked at adam and leo, leo seeing you wanted to talk to chase alone; dragged adam away. you kept hearing a complaining adam before you waited for him to be out of ear shot to talk to chase.

you sighed, looking down at the ground, "im sorry." you both said at the same time. "you go ahead." you both said. this was awkward. chase told you to go first so you shook your head, "i was being stubborn and insensitive towards you. you were just trying to keep me safe. along with adam, bree and you." you rambled, letting your mind talk more than what you let on in your head.

chase gave you a small smile, "im sorry, too. i shouldn't have raised my voice at you like i did. that was insensitive of me." he paused, "i was also being stubborn and hard headed. do you forgive me?"

you smiled at him, shaking your head, "yeah, i forgive you, chase." you kissed him on the cheek, making the both of you blush.

chase grinned, "are you ready for parent/teacher night?" chase laughed at your reaction.

"no, i am not. but, doesn't seem like we have a choice now do we?" you smiled, taking his hand in yours, intertwining them.

chase shook his head, "nope. we dont. we have to figure out a way of not getting caught. we also need to have a plan of how to get rid of the camera footage that got adam moving the vent after it almost fell on you and leo."

right, i forgot all about that, you thought.

__________________________________

leo and i were walking in the lunchroom giving teachers apples and other types of food, trying to make it to where at teacher/parent night they'd talk good about the both of you.