1.14

"you did what?!" leo exclaimed getting mad. "i can't believe this!" i said furious. "first you take away adam, bree, and chase then you do it again. look this time it was actually them." i explained to them that it was actually them and not the robots.

"we have to go get them!" leo yelled out after he wiped the water off. "okay see this is why i didn't want those things around." tasha said. "we're telling the truth!" i said.

all they did was say were delusional and that they weren't real. so me and leo went to go get them.

when we got there we were looking around for where theyd be. i heard them and some other people talking.

"well, now they know!" i heard adam say as he was still trying to act like a robot. leo and i dropped down screaming as we fell through the hole.

"cadence, leo?" they all said at the same time, confusion evident in their voice.

"no it's oprah and the singing quire. get us out of here!" leo exclaimed as i got closer to the wall.

"i'm too young to die!" i yelled at them.

adam, bree, and chase fell back through the hole to come and get us out to help us. "what a nice way to drop in." i smirked. "but we don't have much time!" i yelled.

"cadence, leo, what are you doing here?" chase asked us with concern in his voice. "we came to save you guys." leo said.

"oh, thanks. we're good." adam said. "yeah, we can see that." i laughed nervously. "come on let's do this." bree said.

"okay leo, hold onto adam. cadence, hold on to bree she'll super speed you out. we're going to surround and then we'll all go through it together alright?" chase explained to us getting ready. i then got off of bree and they looked at me confused.

"hey, whats that?" i asked and pressed it. everything the turned off and chase look embarrassed. "that would be the off button." chase said.

"oh you guys didn't see that?" adam said.