Babysitters club

——————

——————

This morning I decided to go visit Stefan, who'd just been freed from captivity.

I walk up the path to the Salvatore mansion with a skip in my step.

I figured I didn't have to knock, seeing as the door was unlocked.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Stefan standing in the foyer.

"Stefan! You're free!" I squeal, running to give him a hug.

"Yep. Thanks for visiting me though." He smiles.

"Of course. So, how sweet does freedom taste?"

"Nowhere near as sweet as the coffee you brought me." He jokes.

"Woowwww very funny."

He laughs heartily.

"Are you going somewhere?" I ask, considering when I walked in he was heading to the door.

"Yeah, I was just stopping by the grill for awhile."

"Oh, well have fun. Is Damon here?" I ask.

"Yeah I think he's in the library."

"Thank you." I smile before we go our separate ways.

I walk into the library to see Elena, Rose, and Damon. I walk in to hear Damon talking to Rose.

"It is necessary. Elena's a do-gooder. It's in her nature. She just can't resist."

"Hey guys." I say, making my presence known.

"Ah, perfect. The only person in mystic falls that has more do-gooder tendencies than Elena." Damon states with a smile.

"What do you need help with?" I ask.

"Rose here is a little under the weather. She could use an extra nurse."

"Of course." I reply.

Damon leaves the room and Elena follows.

I walk over to where Rose is sitting on the couch. My eyes move down to the very prominent werewolf bite on her shoulder.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hello Ivy. I'm sorry you got sucked into helping me."

"Oh no, don't be sorry. I'm happy to help. Besides I've got nothing better to do anyway."

————

Elena and I had moved Rose into Damon's room, so she could get more comfortable.

"I hate this. I'm a vampire, I haven't had a cold in five centuries." Rose complains.

"Just get in bed." Elena says.

"We don't get sick. When we die, it's fast and sudden and it's certainly not drawn out in illness." Rose continues.