Dance until you drop

—————

—————

No one's pov
—————

Late night something terrible happened.

None of the mystic falls gang knew of this development.

The original ​vampire, Klaus Mikaelson, had taken over ​the body of everyone's favorite history teacher, Alaric Saltzman.

But he didn't stop there. He's currently holding Katherine Pierce captive in Alaric's apartment.

Klaus rifles through Ric's closet, hoping to find a suitable outfit.

"Oh, who is the guy? Safari Sam?" Klaus takes out two shirts, showing them to Katherine, who's tied to a chair.

"Ok, bad, or badder?" He asks her opinion, holding both shirts to his chest one at a time.

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine grits out.

"Oh, thank you honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and the white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?" Klaus questions.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine answers begrudgingly.

"Ok, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. That guy is a buzzkill." Klaus says.

"Don't forget, you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine adds.

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaus asks for more information.

"That's it." Katherine states.

Klaus stands intimidatingly over her.

"There's something else." He pauses, gripping her face so she looks him in the eyes. "Tell me."

"Ok, ok. There's this girl. Ivy. She's best friends with Damon. Elena doesn't like her, but no one says anything about how she treats her, so if you do, it'll look fishy. She spends almost all of her time around Damon and Bonnie. She'll most likely be staying at their house a lot, she doesn't like being home with her father." Katherine divulges her secrets.

"What does she look like?" Klaus asks, trying to get his cover story straight.

"Brown wavy hair, brown eyes, she's short, and she is annoyingly nice."

"Mmm, this could be good. If I were to kidnap her, do you think Damon would hand over Elena in exchange for Ivy?"

"I doubt it. Damon's got some weird obsession with Elena." Katherine states.

"Well, I guess I'll have to do it the hard way." Klaus sighs.

Katherine makes a noise of agreement.

"Don't ever try and sabotage me again. Understand?" Klaus asks menacingly, referring to Katherine withholding information about Ivy that could've gotten him caught.