Nik

I'm in a silly goofy mood, so this whole chapter is in Nik's pov
————

"He what!?" The voice of my precious soulmate echos through the room.

"Don't fret my love, I will get them back." I reassure her, my hand brushing stray hairs out of her face.

"I just can't believe Stefan stole all of the original's coffins. I mean how long did that take?" She asks incredulously.

"Well he is a vampire, Angel."

"Oh right." She giggles, bringing a smile to my face.

"I'm going out today. Would you like to come with me?" I ask her.

"Will we run into anyone I know?" She questions.

"I was planning on talking to at least one of the Salvatores." I explain, watching a small frown form on her face.

"I don't really want to talk with them yet. Can I stay home?" She asks with a sad expression.

My heart wrenches at the fact she was upset.

"Of course my love." I smile gently, kissing her forehead.

I start to move off of her bed, but stop halfway, debating my next words.

"Is there something else?" She giggles sweetly, noticing how I lingered.

"I know we have already confessed our love, but I would like to formally ask. Would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" I ask nervously.

My nerves calmed as I saw a huge grin break out onto her face.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Nik!" She squeals, pulling me into a tight hug.

I chuckle against her hair. I then gave her a quick kiss before leaving.

————

"Don't mind me." I say, walking up to Elena and Damon, who were playfully arguing near the dartboard in the mystic grill.

"Klaus." Elena spits out.

"Where's Ivy? Is she okay?" Damon asks worriedly, making me roll my eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Uh, yeah. That's why I asked, dick." Damon spits.

"Woah there mate. Getting a little testy for someone who signed her death sentence." I scoff.

"The hell are you talking about? It was your whack ass father who shoved a knife in her stomach. Then you ran off with her before I could give her my blood."

"Yes, that's because she was already dead. Vampire blood would've done nothing." I explain.

I watch as Damon's face drops into one of horror and sadness. "She's dead?" He asks in a hoarse whisper.

"She was. Now she's not. I gave her a bracelet with properties of resuscitation. Which you lot didn't know of. So, had I not been here, the stupid little plan your small brains cooked up would've gotten her killed."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't plan for Mikael to take Ivy, he was supposed to use Katherine." Damon explains.

"You're right Damon, I don't believe you were in on this scheme, let's face it, you're just not smart enough for that kind of plan. But by the look on Elena's face I'd say she's guilty." I say, standing menacingly over the doppelgänger.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Elena says sharply.

I watch as Damon looks at her with a face of betrayal when she doesn't attempt to deny her involvement.