Chapter Three

I hadn't fully given in to him.

“I don't know, I don't want to be hurt any more than I have been, I feel so broken and lonely inside” I spoke with a slightly shaky voice, I just couldn't be completely sure I would be there through all this.

“you wont be, you know we're meant to be together, we will be I swear” he assured me sounding slightly more confident, I really wanted to believe him.

“I won't wait years Blake, I don't deserve that, your child doesn't deserve that either, he or she deserves a full time dad not one that comes once a week for an hour then leaves” I closed my eyes as another round of tears spilled out, I just wish he knew how I felt right now.

“you won't have to Alex, I promise you wont have too” he sat up and moved down slightly, his head lowering towards my stomach and his lips gently pressed against the skin, a lingering kiss that made my heart slowly beat just a little faster, a feeling spreading throughout my body that I couldn't explain, I just watched as Blake kissed over my tummy and when he looked back up towards me he had the most happiest face I had ever seen.

I didn't say anything as he moved over the top of me, his eyes watering all over again as he cupped my cheeks a little tightly while he laid his body between my legs “we're having a baby Lex”

“are you mad?” I frowned, I mean we didn't plan it and he said so himself that we weren't ready to have kids yet.

“mad?” he seemed surprised for a slight second “well I didn't think it was going to happen just yet, but no I'm definitely not mad, I'm happy, just as long as your with me I will be happy” he smiled a pure and genuine smile.

“we still have a lot to figure out and I'm not sleeping with you any more” I stated completely seriously.

Blake let out a scoff as he rolled his eyes at me, acting completely childish “a sex ban coming from the woman who's been banging me non stop all week”

“I don't want her in this house any more Blake” I added still being serious and ignoring his previous statement, when he didn't speak I continued “I don't want you kissing her at all or touching her, even at this wedding, so if you do then I'm done and you've said you hate her so you should be fine with that”

“your jealous of her?” he frowned slightly and moving back to the other side of the bed, I had definitely put a damper on the mood.

“touch her and I will kiss someone with everything I've got in front of you and let you know how it feels to have your heart breaking” I shrugged “I'm pregnant with your child and if your serious about me then you'll respect me a bit more instead of walking all over me and taking me for granted” shit I had no idea where all this was coming from, I was on a roll and Blake wasn't looking too happy about any of it.

His body was back over mine and his lips close to my face, the hot air coming from his nostrils blowing out over my skin, he was angry, I could practically feel the rage seeping out of his pores “your mine Alex, no one gets to touch you ever, especially when your carrying my child, so much as look at another man and I will show you how angry I can really get” he growled in a low, deep and demanding voice.

“well I take that as you agreeing to my terms, glad that's settled now shut up and kiss me because I've missed you like crazy” I wrapped my arms around his back and lifted my head to his mouth, he didn't respond to start with so I stuck my tongue out and licked his mouth and nose with a long sloppy lick.

“that's fucking sick” he laughed then I realised what he was about to do, before I could even react his tongue was over my face and fingers digging in gently underneath my arm pits.