Chapter Six

The bedroom door slammed open before I could even speak, Blake standing there looking as if he was about to turn into a freaking wolf and eat his own mother.

His breathing was hard and heavy, his eyes had completely darkened and his whole body was shaking with rage as he stepped closer, one by one his feet were now directly in front of me.

“get out” his voice had never been so loud, I felt the tears springing to my eyes as the anger had seeped off him and was directed all at his mother.

“Blake don't you talk to me like that”

“don't you come into my home and talk to her that way, keep away from Alex” I was expecting the loud yelling to continue but it was changed to a deep, low and menacing voice, one that would have you running for you dear life if you came across him in the dark street through the night.

“Blake Thomas Ashton don't you ever talk to me that way again, I will see you both tonight, 8pm and don't be late” she stood from the bed and lent up to place a kiss over his cheek, I watched as she left the room and she gave me a last glance, I was completely stunned because she smiled and nodded towards Blake then back to me and winked, as if to say your secrets safe with me.

We heard the front door close and Brody's loud mutter of finally, obviously we weren't the only people happy they had left. Blake was all over me like a rash, his mouth sucking over my neck, his hands wandering to parts of my body that were more ticklish than others, other parts were making me yearn for him.

“so your mum knows” I spoke the obvious as I tried to distract him.

“I love you so much” he groaned and spoke between kisses, moving down to my stomach where he lifted my top back up and kissed along the lower of my belly “daddy loves you too” he whispered.

I started crying, I don't know if it was pregnancy hormones or just being overwhelmed of his parents but to hear him call himself daddy was just the most precious thing I had heard, it was like it had finally hit me and the worst part was that for the past hour with his parents I had forgotten I was even pregnant.

“what's wrong, did I hurt you?” He straddled my thighs and looked at me with worry filling his eyes.

“no, no it's just I forgot I was pregnant and then you called your self dad” I sobbed through the tears.

A loud laugh coming from above me make me open my eyes back up “baby it's ok to forget, its not as if you can tell your pregnant, just wait until your bigger then there will be more of me to love” he grinned.

“you won't find someone else?” I hesitantly asked feeling slightly worried that he would drop me and move on.

“never in a million years will I leave you, we're as they say in those books your reading, we are mates for life and nothing is going to change that, I love you Lex, pregnant or not I will always love you, but I cant wait until your big and waddling about, you'll be perfect”

“just as long as a pup doesn't pop out we'll be ok” I joked, joining in about the werewolf stories I read most nights.

Laying beside each other when Brody walked in his eyes still wasn't meeting either Blake's or mine, I was slightly annoyed and he needed to get over it “Blake and I have sex, I'm pregnant and that didn't happen when I took a bath after him”

“should shave your ass Blake, getting a bit hairy like the rest of your body”

“his ass is perfect, and I love his hair” I grinned running my hand up his shirt and through the trail of hair, which only made him cringe.

“you should know what we're doing if the door is closed” Blake spoke bluntly.

“uh you should wait until everyone is asleep, it's bad enough I had to hear it when you were in the shower, but to walk in on it is just worse”

“I'm sorry but when you have guys over would you like me to make a fuss over it, should I tell you to go fuck in the car somewhere like we had to for ages?” Blake grinned as he placed his hand over mine that was resting on his belt buckle.

“point taken” Brody groaned “so mum knows about the two of you huh” he smirked.

“she thinks she does, but she doesn't” Blake shrugged.

Brody laughed “she knows trust me, she's not silly and well you two were shagging while they were in the living room, but thanks Lex for telling dad I honked your tits as well”

I covered my face with my hands and groaned, I had completely forgotten about that, how could I be so stupid to say something so dumb to him, their father of all people. Both the boys were laughing loudly as I sat there fake sulking, glad they thought it was funny as hell.

I stood in the bathroom, staring at my reflection in the large mirror, my hair was neatly done with long loose drop curls that flowed down my shoulders, slightly going over my chest area as I applied my make up, I went for the simple thick black liner eye with a red lip, something a little bit bold but I liked it, the dress I wore was a figure hugging navy low cut strapless dress, my breasts and legs were definitely showing but it wasn't to trashy, I hadn't wore this yet and well the fact that I was soon going to be large made me want to put it on.

I slipped on some glitter navy heels and opened the bathroom door, walking into the living room where I was met with two men dressed up in penguin suits, I smiled as I realised Blake and I matched, his was a deep navy fitted suit with a navy silk tie, his eyes meeting mine as he looked up and his jaw dropped.

“wow” he breathed out “your beautiful”

“your tits are massive” Brody added stepping closer and to the side where he was looking at them closely, I rolled my eyes at him.

“is it too slutty?” I asked, I didn't want to turn up wearing something and looking like a 2 dollar hooker who would outshine Jenny.

“no your perfect, your tits are seriously bigger though, what did you do?” Blake stepped closer and his hand cupped them both as he squeezed slightly, I don't know if he was waiting for them to pop or go down but that wasn't going to happen.

“it's called your child, boobs grow when your pregnant” I slapped his hands away, rolling my eyes as I passed my phone to Brody “take a photo of us for me” I grinned.

“and on mine as well” Blake tossed his phone over to Brody who was holding them both us, Blake's arm wrapping around me as pulling me into his side as he held me close.

I had my hand wrapped around Blake's midsection when he placed a hand around the middle of my back and tilted me backwards, holding me tight as he kissed me ever so romantically and slowly pulled me back up “you look gorgeous Alex, I wish we could have gone together as a couple, been able to announce the pregnancy and let everyone know your mine” he sighed heavily.

“it's fine, let's just go so I can get it over with” I smiled up at him, pulling him back down for another kiss, when I heard a slight cough I realised we weren't alone, Brody was still in the room with us.

"for fuck sake, you think you both could keeps your hands off each other for at least one day?" he passed us back our phones.

"never" was Blake's stern reply as he pulled me back as smashed his lips over mine once more.