Chapter Eighteen

“why don’t you come in and have lunch with me today?” I looked over at Blake shocked, not once had he ever asked me that, nor had I ever been in his work before.

“what?” I asked cocking my head to the side.

“come have lunch with me, I get bored eating alone and maybe we could have a bit of fun on my desk, it's needs my hot woman bent over it or laying back” he smirked winking.

I raised a brow “what if I blow you in your chair when your in a meeting?”

“well that could be arranged but then I would want to take you on it, or I have the couch we could sit on” he reached over holding my hand, rubbing along the top lightly.

“fuck I'm going to be sick, seriously please refrain from sex talk while I'm eating breakfast with you both” Brody faked gagged and pushed his cereal away.

Blake and I both let out a laugh, it was to much fun grossing Brody out all the time “I don’t even know where your work is” I lied grinning still as I looked at Brody who gave me the finger.

“liar, and another important question why is it that I am not your accountant?” he raised a brow as I turned to look at him.

“I didn't think I had to do tax's until I was 30” I frowned and he almost spat his coffee out of his mouth “joking, I do my tax online sorry, because I'm not wanting to pay the ridiculous fee's you people charge, but I guess if I’m sleeping with you then I wont need to pay anything will I sweetie?” I gave a big grin back.

He laughed and shook his head “course not, please come in with and see me today?”

“fine, I will come and see you” he finally convinced me to go into his work for lunch, this was going to be awkward when I stepped inside, I just hoped his dad wasn't in there.

“have you heard from Jenny?” I asked quietly.

“no, dad had words with her father and he called to apologise, I didn't answer, I just heard the message and never called back” he looked at me, waiting to see if I was going to have a go at him, I just gave him a smile and continued eating.

I was now standing outside Blake's work, it was a pretty large building with glass windows with Ashton Accounting written in large silver lettering above the sliding doors, I think I changed about ten times before leaving home in the end I made Brody choose my outfit, a red maxi dress since it was warm outside, I did my hair in a simple low ponytail and I kept my make-up to barely nothing, Blake had told me he preferred me without it on. I didn’t want to dress up although I would have been comfortable wearing sweats and ugg boots.

I walked through the doors and over to a reception desk where a young woman looked over at me “hi can I help you?” she asked politely smiling.

“umm I'm here to see Blake, I'm Alex” I smiled back, biting my lip a little nervously, she eyed me cautiously and picked up the phone saying something quietly into the receiver, she hung the phone back up and looked back toward me “your right to go through to his office its just over there” she pointed to closed door.

I walked over as everyone stared at me as I passed them, probably wondering who the hell I was as I didn't look like the usual type of clients for this place, I knocked on his door and slowly opened it walking in, he was leaning back in his chair yawning “you need an earlier night” I smiled as he looked over to me.

A huge grin appearing he stood up and wrapped me in a big hug “I missed you” he mumbled in my hair, kissing the top of my head lightly. He pulled back and sat down on his leather couch pulling me over to him so I was sitting on his lap as his hands rubbed my stomach.