Chapter Thirty Six

I had blood over my hand which was throbbing, I still felt humiliated for what she said and I couldn't even look at anyone I just needed to get out of here "I'm just going to wash up" I mumbled as I took off to the bathrooms before anyone could talk to me.

The ladies was empty which I was glad for I didn't want to anyone to see me crying, I could only imagine what his friends are thinking of me now, for all I know they think the same thing as she said. The door opened and I expected either Brooke or Blake to walk in but instead it was Adam and Ben.

They closed the door behind him and flicked the lock, both giving me devilish smiles.

I just kept my gaze back down at the sink where the blood was swimming down the drain from washing my hands.

"don't worry what that bitch said, we all know the truth about everything" Ben rubbed my shoulder as he sat up on the sink.

"yeah she's just a whore who cant keep a guy around" Adam smirked checking himself out in the mirror.

"I was fucking a almost married man, I never got pregnant on purpose and I gave him the choice of sticking around or leaving, I would never trap him" I sighed feeling like shit about everything.

"we know that, Blake's furious we had to take him outside to calm down, he was wanting to go after her, nice punch by the way" Ben grinned pulling something out of his pocket and turning away from me.

"yeah fuck when you grabbed her nose after it broke I had to look away, fuck that blood pissed out everywhere, but seriously I have never seen Blake so happy and relaxed, he's normally angry and uptight, you've definitely changed him for the better" Adam laughed putting an arm over my shoulder.

It was hard to believe they were both 30, they definitely didn't act like it.

"so how angry do you feel right now?" Adam asked hesitantly looking over at Ben with a quick glance, I looked at both of them like they were crazy.

I was pretty damn angry still "like I could go and dig that bitch up only to shoot her myself"

A smile spread across Adam's face "ok, so we have an idea that will relax you a little" he pulled out a lighter and Ben passed him something white, my jaw dropped when I noticed what it was.

"holy shit your going to smoke a joint in the girls toilets?"

They both just grinned "it's not like Blake never does it, hell he was high just before we came here, he still half is"

I felt my jaw dropping again, he does pot and hasn't told me "how often does he smoke that stuff?"

"tonight was the first time since awhile, all that shit with that dog had him stressed out completely" Ben spoke just before he took a long drag, he handed it to Adam and I watched as he took one as well, then he went to pass it to me.

I didn't really know what to do, I mean I was getting high in the bathrooms with two grown men, I took the joint placing it between my lips and sucked in hard, blowing it out slowly I felt myself relax more "oh god that's good" I handed it back to Ben.

"Blake is going to kill us, but fuck it your smoking it like a pro" Adam laughed.

"not the first time I've done pot in a girls toilet" I grinned.

We all made our way back to the table, I was still angry but not as much, I actually felt pretty calm. Blake was talking with Jason and Brooke when we got back to the table, he turned and looked at all three of us and frowned trying to figure out what we were doing in a toilet for half hour.

"you ok?" he lent in resting his forehead on mine, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, I just wanted to feel his mouth against mine, he pulled back with a grin "you trying to come onto me?"