Chapter Nineteen

Hi my awesome followers and readers! just a little note that on the side is a picture of Blake... thought it was about time I revealed just what a sexy man he is.. Enjoy!!

She turned to face me, her eyes slightly wide with a fear as if he was going to snap her neck for good this time “I need to talk to my fiancee alone”

Blake scoffed loudly as he sat his briefcase to the pavement and pushed his hands out to crack his fingers loudly, I looked at him as if he was about to go all rocky on her, “no, she stays with me now tell me what the fuck your doing here and don't ever call me that again, I'm nothing to you”

“I want to work out things, you wont answer my calls and you need to not call our wedding off” she purred and then I realised she was drunk.

I felt like ripping her hair out “we will never ever get married, I will never be with you and I will never love you, your nothing but a pathetic drunk who scams men, tell me why I would marry someone who tried to rip me out of millions?” he kept walking forward until he was towering over her.

“you will regret this” she hissed about to slap him across the face.

I bit my tongue as I watched Blake's arm shoot out and grip her wrist, bending her arm backwards until she cried out loudly, he let her go and I couldn't see his face as I had walked backwards into the building to stay out of the drama, I didn't want a reason for her to lunge at me suddenly and I had to act as if the situation with her and Blake didn't bother me.

That was a lie since I wanted to snap her neck right now.

“the only thing I will ever regret is not putting a bullet through your thick head” he let her arm go and then as if nothing happened he turned back to me and bent down to pick his black leather briefcase up and “let's go home” he smiled.

“no your going to talk to me Blake” she shouted “or I will let everyone know your secret, what you did to me in that bedroom”

“that he strangled you but obviously not hard enough, yeah we all know and it's pretty funny” I smirked at her, her face changing to defeated.

“go get another bottle of wine and find someone else to annoy, you brought this on yourself” Blake spoke.

“I was promised you would marry me, Kayla told me so” she shouted loudly as Blake and I started to walk off from her “I'm not done here you fucking inconsiderate jerk” Jenny screamed out as we kept walking down the footpath, ignoring her and some of the strange looks we got from passing strangers, I turned back and laughed, she had stayed in the same spot thinking he would actually come back to her.

“your sister promised her that?” I asked him.

“obviously” he growled “don't worry I'll sort her out as well” he muttered quietly then smiled over at me “so you feel like Chinese for dinner?” he asked as his arm wrapped around my lower waist just as we rounded the corner, knowing no one else would see us together.

“perfect, I want to have ho-” I was cut off by a loud roar of laughter.

“honey chilli chicken, I know babe, you have it every time” he chuckled still and unlocked the car.

I pouted “not my fault it's yum” I mumbled slightly and he flashed a grin as he started the car up, heading towards the restaurant near his place, it was in my opinion the best place to get Chinese ever.

tears away “if I had known you walked, I would never of let you walk home fuck” his eyes looked so hurt and sad, I just look down at his chest, not a good idea since it was bare and all.