Chapter Four

“Blake what the hell, you could have really hurt him” I pulled away from him and bent down to a bleeding and unconscious Brody, I didn't even see that ending coming.

“he deserved it” he shrugged walking over and flicking the stove of and grabbing the last pancake, seriously he just knocked his brother out and now he's worrying about eating.

I grabbed a cold face washer and placed it over his nose, fuck that's going to hurt like a bitch when he wakes up, my eyes glaring back at Blake who was leaning against the sink, he was facing away from me but I could tell from his posture he was mad, his whole back was tensed up, I could see the veins in his arms slightly showing as he gripped the counter top harder than normal.

I left Brody and quietly stepped forwards, gently placing my hand on his shoulder blade, he let out a long low breath but still didn't turn around “I wont let you marry him Alex, if your going to get married it will be to me, I will be doing the proposing and it definitely wont be to fix a fucking solution” he turned around quickly and grabbed my shoulders a little tightly “just because your pregnant doesn't mean you have to get married, yes if I wasn't in the mess I'm in now with that bitch I would ask you myself but I can't, I won't have you getting married to my brother, I don't give a fuck if he say's he's the father because we both know I am, on our childs birth certificate it will be my name, but a marriage certificate will be his name, he will be your husband and I can't handle that, I know it isn't fair but please don't marry him just because your parents will be pissed, you deserve the world and I will give it to you, I will give you what ever type of wedding you like, just please wait for me, that's all I'm asking from you” he spoke in a desperation, a voice filled with panic and pain, regret and sorrow was all I could see over his face.

“ok, I won't marry him, I wasn't going to anyway” I smiled weakly up at him, hoping it got through that I only loved him and wouldn't marry someone for the sake of it.

“thank you” he breathed out, leaning forward and kissing me as if I was the drug to his pain.

We stood in the kitchen, embracing in a comforting hug, kind of forgetting about the person on the floor until he groaned, very loudly and looking completely pissed off.

“you fucking hit me” Brody hissed and then winced slightly when he stood up.

“you were proposing to the mother of my child, your lucky that's all I did” Blake shot back stern and low.

“well fuck me you could have said stop or something else, you didn't need to go all Tyson on me you fucking jerk” Brody held the washer as his eyes were watering up.

“brotherly love” I smiled walking past both boys and grabbing the stack of pancakes, heading to the kitchen table where I sat and started eating, I looked up and shrugged “I'm pregnant and the baby wants them”

“oh well if the baby wants them then that's ok” Blake grinned taking his coffee and sitting beside me, holding up his own fork as he cut off a piece and took a mouthful.

“yeah, the baby loves uncle Brody anyway” Brody now joined us and the three of us sat there eating breakfast off the one plate, I gave up after two smaller pancakes and left the rest for the boys.

“uncle Brody who's playing daddy” Blake scoffed “if I ever hear the word dad slip out of those lips around me look out” he growled.

“chill out, fuck we all know it's your baby so stop getting possessive and crazy” Brody teased.

“look we have agreed to say it's Brody's for the time being, we'll just tell my parents that and then never say it again, otherwise we can say I don't know who's it is” I suggested running my hand over Blake's arm gently.