Chapter Forty Two

Hello my lovlies!! well this is it... the last chapter of Needing You.. There will be an epilogue and I will have that posted very soon..! Enjoy some Blake and Lexi..

I laughed loudly at his loud announcement “Babe keep your voice down” I giggled again.

“how the hell can I keep it down when I have super sperm, they got up there good and proper” he fell down beside me, his hand hadn't left my stomach since I told him the news.

“I'm so happy”

“me too” he grinned and I laughed.

I laughed so hard and so loudly “yes I got that your excited, I just didn't ever think that you would call me pregnant fucking boss”

“well it is, it's the best news ever, we need that house build like soon and I meant what I said, I don't want you working”

“I wont, I'm honestly not as afraid as I was before, but I'm still pretty scared, what if something happens, please don't hate me” I gave a soft, sad smile at the thought of loosing another child to him.

“If that happens then we'll get back into the bed and make another one, don't worry nothing bad is going to happen at all, god can we tell someone?”

“don't you want to wait until we have a scan first?” I asked slightly more excited.

“no. but we should wait to just make sure everything is growing ok” he lent forward and pressed his lips to mine but pulled away mid kiss “is that why you asked for a drink? To piss on a stick?”

I slapped his chest at his choice of words “no tosser, I did that back home but panicked when you walked in the bathroom and threw the test in my bag before I could check it, I only just remembered”

“Lex, you should have told me, why didn't you?” he pulled back completely looking slightly hurt.

“I didn't want to get your hopes up only for you to be crushed, I didn't want to have to tell you no again, it felt like that was all I was doing” I sighed.

“I'm a big boy Lex, if you ever get bad news then tell me, I mean it sweetheart, we're a team and as we've learnt these past few months, we stick together and we only come out the other end stronger” he gave me a stern do as your told or else look and smiled.

“ok dad” I spoke and watched as his eyes filled with happy tears.

He was crying but laughing and trying to kiss me at the same time, both of us rolling around the bed half naked and stripping each other off, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face right now.

“we're going to have to get up” I spoke over his mouth.

“nope, we're going to stay in here for the next two days”

“Blake, your friends are expecting you” I moaned as his arm snaked around me from behind and felt me up. His mouth kissing down the side of my neck as I rubbed him. Ok he wins, screw the friends.

“babe” he groaned.

“mm” I replied at his hands slid underneath my bra and rubbed my nipple softly.

“let me make love to you” he whispered gently and pulled me around to face him.

Our mouths never leaving each others as he carefully moved between my thighs and kissed me deeply, his erection slowly pushing inside me as we both moaned loudly over each others mouths. His body moving painfully at a slow pace, it was as if he was teasing me.

“Blake” I breathed out arching up into him more.

“I love you” he replied simply and his pace picked up and we were soon in full on Blake and Lexi style fucking mode.