Chapter Twenty Two

Today was a disaster.

My father hates me, Jenny hates me and the only good part was Blake’s family liked me after they hated me.

Scott was a little touchy feely though which made me uncomfortable and I didn’t want to tell Blake that after hearing how furious he was today, even Blake's dad had me quivering as he threatened Jenny, she had lost the plot, I was so scared of her and her threats it had me really worried, she wouldn't do anything would she? She couldn't hurt our babies or anything right?

When I seen Jenny walk in I swear I felt like I was about to go into labour!

The babies actually kicked constantly while she was there, I put it down to them hating her just as much as their mummy did.

“you ok?” Blake smiled as we walked towards the front door, I nodded holding onto his hand tightly, “I want to talk to you after about something as well” he quietly spoke as I laid on the couch, pulling the knitted blanket over me and snuggling into the fluffy pillows.

A knock to the door and Brooke walked in with Ryan, I invited them over so Blake could meet him before the wedding and they seemed to be getting along as the men headed out the back with a 6 pack.

I looked looked up from the couch as Brook slumped down beside me “my parents hates me, they literally hate me more than anything in the world” I muttered and then I continued to fill her in on today's events.

After I had finished she pulled me into a hug “I’m sorry” she murmured against my ear.

I pulled back and sighed “its what I deserve I mean I did sneak around with him”

She looked at me frowning “He can't tell you what to do, and it's not like you could be out in the open, Jenny was crazy and if she caught you he would have lost his business, you and Blake are perfect for each other and so are these little ones in here” she grinned rubbing my stomach.

“you always make me smile” I chuckled just as the baby kicked hard into her hand.

“finally” she shouted “they finally kicked for aunt Brooke” he grinned and waited for another kick.

Brooke and Ryan had to leave, they had to meet the florist about a different type of flower since she changed her mind, this wedding has had more changed than a child's nappy, I went into the bedroom where Blake was laying down on the bed, climbing on top of him and pressing my lips to his softly, “what did you want to talk about earlier?” I gave little kisses along his jaw as he ran his fingers up and down my sides.

“babe stop this is a serious talk” he laughed as my mouth was sucking his neck, I sat up and looked at him and found in fact he was looking serious, sighing I moved next to him laying on my back.

“I want us to get our own place” he stated.

I looked over at him, his gaze not meeting mine “what's wrong with this place?” I asked.

He of course frowned “too small for twins and three adults”

“oh ok, well lets look for anther house then” I shrugged, it actually made sense since his place wasn't that big at all.

“oh I was expecting a fight I didn’t think you would want to do anything like that yet” he looked surprisingly happy.

“for someone so smart you really are dense” I laughed.

He had me pinned me down to the bed so I couldn't move “take that back or I wont go down on you right now” he smirked kissing my neck, running his hands through my thighs making me let out a moan.