[Chapter 2] Skz Log

»Do you want to film a Vlog this morning, hyung?«Felix had fallen asleep on Chan's couch after having a big meal the day before

Felix had fallen asleep on Chan's couch after having a big meal the day before. He was just way too tired to go back to his own dorm so he had to sleep over.
Chan didn't reply.
»Please Chanie hyung, I had so much fun yesterday«
But 'Chanie hyung' wasn't even half awake yet. He couldn't fall asleep as easily as Felix could and of course, he had important things to reflect about. So once again he had stayed awake for way longer than he should have which caused him to be way more tired in the morning.

But someone was already full of energy. Chan could hear footsteps coming closer to his bed. Before Felix could attack, he was grabbed by the arm and pulled down onto the blanket. Chan maybe wasn't as energetic right now but he was still a lot stronger. Felix accepted his defeat and just laid down beside his hyung to let him rest a little longer.

☆☆☆

When Chan woke up again an hour later, he felt the younger boy's head on his chest and his arms wrapped around him. Felix was just cuddly like that and Chan loved how this was so normal for them. The boy was still sleeping so peacefully, Chan couldn't help but smile. He was still too tired to think and just enjoyed the moment. He wanted to let him sleep but couldn't stop himself from putting his hand through Felix's hair. It felt soft despite the tons of bleach in it. It smelled like mint and tea tree oil.
He had definitely been stealing Jeongin's shampoo.

Felix's skin felt warm and his grip was tight.
This is nice. Why would I want more?
His hair was messy and his face looked puffy. Chan lowered his hand to pet the boy's rosy cheeks. He admired his full lips for a while until he noticed some movement.
He pulled his hand back and pretended to be asleep.

»Are you awake, hyung?« Felix softly whispered.
»Yeah«
»Finally^^«
Felix searched for eye contact and smiled sweetly. That easily he made Chan's heart stop for at least a second or two. He was too stunned to say anything, but Felix was already awake enough to conversate again.
»Can we film together then?? It's Monday, we should be working! So why don't we work on something fun? Let's film a Vlog today, Chanie hyung!!«
»Alright«

It was a mystery to Chan how Felix could be so active immediately after waking up. It was adorable, how excited he was.
»So what do you want to do, hyung? We could go out for some nice lunch. Or we could go to the Han River!! Or would you rather stay inside?«
Chan actually already had plans for today but of course he couldn't say no to his Lixie.
»I have to run some errands. But you could come along and bring a camera if you want to.«
»Sure, that will be fun!«