[Chapter 14] Date??

A few hours passed by as they managed to make enough progress to satisfy Hyunjin for the day

»Alright hyung, I'll send you the rest of the lyrics as soon as I finish them«
»Great«
»Thanks for helping me out with the song«
Hyunjin seemed very pleased now that he got what he wanted. His mood was calmer than earlier.
»I'll get going then and leave you two alone«
He got up to leave but winked at Chan just before he turned around to head for the door. It scared Chan a bit but he was indeed very happy to be alone with his lover again. And his lover seemed to think the same. Felix had been rather quiet the whole time but got more excited as soon as Hyunjin left. Chan turned to the couch to see the boy smile at him.
»What's up, Lixie?«
»I'm just happy my hyung is so talented^^«
Chan immediately got flustered.
»You're so good at everything you do, Chanie. Especially producing songs«
Chan didn't know how to take compliments but it made him feel very warm. Felix got up from the couch to get closer to his hyung.

Chan was already feeling a little overwhelmed by the flattering words when the younger boy suddenly sat down on his lap facing towards him.
»I'm so lucky to have such a hardworking and passionate boyfriend«
Chan couldn't even focus on the fact the boy had just officially declared their relationship. Discovering his lover's sensual side was definitely still new to him. Enough to make him lose his mind. He held onto Felix by his waist, while the boy put his hands on Chan's neck. Felix didn't even hesitate to kiss his hyung as soon as he got the chance to.

He must have been waiting for this.
Chan lowered one of his hands, suddenly gripping tightly onto Felix's upper thigh. The boy had to halt the kiss for a second to catch his breath which made Chan regain his confidence after being so shy just a few seconds ago. He pulled the boy as close as possible and made sure he knew he was loved by placing several kisses on his neck. He was satisfied when he noticed the younger boy breathing heavily and tightening his grip.

The next thing he noticed was noises coming from the boy's stomach.
»Are you hungry?«
Chan couldn't stop himself from letting his protector instincts kick in.
»Yeah I think so«
Only then Chan noticed how late it had already gotten.
»Do you want to go out to eat? You know, like a date?«
Chan got all excited to have another opportunity to go out but Felix's mood didn't quite match his.
»Hmm I don't know«
He seemed a bit disappointed their little make-out session just ended like that but Chan had clear priorities. He needed to make sure to get his little boy some food quickly.
»I think there's some leftover pasta in the fridge. Changbin made it this afternoon, it's still fresh«
The boy wasn't quite convinced yet but Chan kept trying.
»I can heat it up quickly. We can just have our date here then, maybe watch a movie... and cuddle for as long as you want«
Felix finally started to smile now while Chan was starting to blush. Speaking these kinds of plans out loud was somehow still thrilling to him.
»Alright hyung, but I'll get to choose the movie«
»Sure, of course«

Chan had turned the monitor on his desk so they could sit on the couch and eat while watching the movie. It was a cheesy 90s romance drama. The boys both liked action movies but Felix said this one would fit the occasion better. Chan was a little skeptical at first but he got immersed into the story quickly. And Felix was right, it did set the perfect mood. Chan put their plates to the side when they were done with the pasta and got out a blanket.

The younger boy seemed pleased when he finally got to snuggle up in his hyung's arms.
He didn't even look at the monitor anymore, instead, he buried his face deep in the older boy's black hoody. Chan held him close while getting more submerged in the movie's storyline.

Felix was sleeping soundly by the time the movie was over. Chan wiped the tears off his face and giggled at himself for actually crying during such a corny movie. He smiled at the sleeping beauty in his arms, feeling proud to have such a pretty boyfriend. Being careful not to wake him, he kissed the boy's cheek. Soon the sleepiness overcame him too and he dozed off as well.