[Chapter 10] Déjà Vu

Chan woke up the next morning with the younger boy's head on his chest again

Felix had still been dressed in fancy clothes yesterday so Chan gave him a hoodie and some sweatpants to sleep in. He himself usually slept with very little clothing but undressing right then and there would have definitely taken things too far.

Felix insisted he only wanted to stay over because he was too tired to walk to his own dorm room. Although Chan didn't fully believe that was the only reason. Either way, he was happy about it.

He placed his hand on Felix's head and felt relieved he didn't have to worry about being caught anymore. That boy was all his now, there was no reason to be secretive anymore. In fact, Chan wanted to make sure his love was showing as much as possible.
He noticed a smile forming on the younger boy's lips as if he had heard his hyung's thoughts. He looked so cute, Chan had to strongly resist the urge to just crush his adorable little face.
Instead, he lowered his arm onto the boy's waist and held him tight. Felix curled up a little and wrapped his legs around one of Chan's. It felt more sensual than their usual cuddles. 

»I had a lot of fun yesterday, hyung. Thanks for taking such good care of me«
Felix was quietly mumbling, still half asleep.
But Chan didn't feel the need to talk. He just tightened his grip in response and pet the boy's hair with his other hand. He felt more comfortable now that date number one was a success and he had realized there would be many more to come. There wasn't anything to worry about anymore. Well, at least not as much as before.

»Do you think it's better if I go home?«
Felix suddenly looked a little upset after everything had been peaceful and quiet for a few more minutes.
»Why would I think that?«
Chan calmly responded, although the boy's sudden mood swing confused him.
»Don't you think my dorm mates will get a little too curious if I stay out for this long?«
Felix's expression was only half as confident as usual. He seemed to actually care about this a lot.
»You don't have to leave«
»Hyung, I know this is important to you«
Chan hesitantly loosened his grip and let Felix get up. He also sat up on the bed and watched as the younger boy got ready to leave.
He felt bad about the situation. He didn't want his worries to get in the way of their relationship. He felt bad for being the reason they had to separate right now.

»It's fine, hyung«
Felix read his mind again. He placed one hand onto his hyung's cheek. Contrary to his warm personality, the boy had rather cold hands.
Chan didn't know what for, but he suddenly earned another kiss, this time on the forehead. He looked up to see the younger boy wink at him. It took his breath away.
Felix also didn't say anything. He just quickly waved his hand and then just left out the door.
Chan had no choice but to let him go.
He didn't know what else to do.

The silence in the room got louder with every second and Chan's mood kept worsening. He felt selfish for wanting to keep their love a secret and for even taking the risks of a relationship in the first place.

Although maybe taking this risk had been worth it so far. Chan let his thoughts drift back to last night and his mood brightened a little.
He really kissed me. Truly for real this time.
He didn't even notice how much he suddenly started to smile, he just let himself fall back onto the bed.
He really truly for real kissed me. He kissed me because he loves me.
Chan started shaking his hands from overwhelming excitement. It felt a tiny bit embarrassing, how his emotions could turn him into such a fool. But he wouldn't want to have it any other way.