[Chapter 13] Chanie's Studio

The next afternoon Chan was all alone in his room sitting at his desk but not being able to focus

The next afternoon Chan was all alone in his room sitting at his desk but not being able to focus. He tried working on some new songs but his thoughts kept drifting off. He was a little sad Felix didn't come home with him last night but he figured it would have been too risky with Changbin around. Chan leaned further into his chair as he started thinking back to the day before. It hasn't been long but he desperately wanted to go back to holding his lover in his arms.

Too perfectly timed, in that very moment the door opened, and the boy Chan had been daydreaming about swung into the room.
»Heyy Chanie Hyung^^«
Chan got up from his chair.
»You didn't even knock. Do you think you live here now?«
»Not yet«
Felix just kept on smiling and greeted his hyung with a hug.
Despite acting so unfazed, Chan couldn't be happier. He wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, tightly squeezing him while forgetting his own strength.
The younger boy could only free himself with a lot of effort.

»Why did you come here so suddenly?«
Chan sat back down in his chair again.
»I thought you were probably working so I figured you could use some company«
Felix let himself fall onto the couch not far from Chan's desk.
»Woah, you have great intuition, Lixie. I tried working on some songs but I'm not really making progress«
Chan turned to his laptop to show the boy what he had been working on.
»Don't mind me then. I'm just gonna sit here and watch, if that's fine^^«
»Of course. I'm sure I'll get a better workflow with you around«
Chan turned to wink at his lover before facing his laptop again. He played the song he was currently trying to finish and kept throwing glances at Felix to see his reaction.
The boy helped him find which parts still needed some fine-tuning and Chan could focus a lot better than before.
They managed to make a lot of progress quickly and still had a fun time together..
Until there was a knock on the door.

»Hyunngg??«
Chan recognized his group member's voice behind the door immediately.
»Come in, Hyunjin«
At once, the door opened again and the tall boy entered in a very hectic manner.
»Hyung, do you remember the lyrics I sent you??«
He only stopped his usual dramatic behavior to observe the boy on the couch.
»Oh, you're also here, Felix«
Chan was surprised about this being Hyunjin's only comment, but of course, he wouldn't complain about it.
»Yeah, I received the lyrics, they're pretty good. What about them?«
Hyunjin immediately continued his extravagant gestures to underline the urgency of his problem.
»I'm feeling a sudden creative flow right now, so we need to continue working on the song immediately «
»Sure«
Chan just smiled and scratched his head, feeling a tiny bit overwhelmed by his friend's strong presence. But he knew Hyunjin was always like that when he really wanted to get something. In fact, Chan was happy to see him this motivated to work on a song.

»You can also help«
Hyunjin suddenly pointed at Felix.
»Or just sit there and look pretty, I don't care«
Felix just smiled and happily took the compliment but Chan felt a tiny bit agitated. It was normal for the members to be a little flirty with each other from time to time but he just couldn't help his jealousy. Of course, he still managed to stay professional and tried his best to keep full focus on his work for the new song.