[Chapter 18] Sweet Daydreams

Chan felt satisfied when he woke up the next morning cuddled up with his lover again, as he did so many times before

The younger boy was sleeping on his chest with his arms and legs tangled up around his hyung's body.
Chan decided it was time for him to wake up as well. He lifted the boy's head up with both hands, slightly squishing his face, and placed a kiss on his forehead.  Felix didn't react at all so Chan gave up on trying to wake him. Instead, he wrapped his arms around him and squeezed him tightly while closing his own eyes again.

Telling the others was probably for the better. Now we can finally be together without having to hide it. I for sure don't want to hide my Lixie anymore, I want to embrace him. He's mine and I want the others to know that.

Chan was lost in thought again but this time he felt more confident than usual. He had made up his mind about what he wanted exactly and he would try his best to live up to it.

☆☆☆

Felix woke up to the sound of Chan opening the door. The older boy still had a lot of work to do for today and wanted to sneak out quietly to let Felix sleep. Even though he had made an effort to exit without a sound, the younger boy still somehow noticed him leaving.
Maybe he really can read minds.

»Where are you going?«
Felix whispered even though there was no need to talk quietly.
»I'm sorry, I still have work to do. I'll text you later!!«
Chan also kept his voice down to match the boy's volume level. The room was so silent, speaking up now wouldn't feel right. He waved his hand as a goodbye, not knowing what more to say.
The boy waved back, looking a little gloomy. But his eyes lit up a bit when Chan winked at him before leaving out the door.