⭐︎FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS⭐︎

AMALIE MAY:             Pop Singer

AMALIE MAY:            
Pop Singer

BIRTHDAY:                    BIRTH SIGN:
September 8, 1999,        Virgo

BIRTHPLACE:               AGE:
Bristol, England.            24 years old

ABOUT:Singer and songwriter who became known for hits such as "21," "Feels Like," and "I Know It Won't Work

ABOUT:
Singer and songwriter who became known for hits such as "21," "Feels Like," and "I Know It Won't Work." She debuted with her EP "Minor" in 2018 and her first album "Good Riddance" in 2019. She also stars in So Awkward, Julie and the Phantoms and High School Musical; The Musical; The Series.

BEFORE FAME:
She became known as the daughter of James May, an English television presenter and journalist.

TRIVIA:
Her songs are mostly about her past relationship and how she left her ex without saying anything. Her favourite song she's written is Long Sleeves. She also likes her song Amelie, but it's not known who it is about.

FAMILY LIFE:
She was adopted by James May and Sarah Frater along with her adopted sister, Althea May. She dated F1 Driver Lando Norris from 2007-2015 where they broke up but got back together in October of 2020.

ASSOCIATED WITH:
She has posted a picture to her Instagram with George Russell, Alex Albon, and Lewis Hamilton. She's friends with these Race Drivers as her sister, Althea May is a professional F1 driver. She also worked alongside Lillian Flatters in 2015 filming So Awkward.