🏎️INSTAGRAM🏎️

Ameliemay posted:

Liked by: landonorris, hollsbollslewis & 869,987 others

@ameliemay: My debut album 'I Miss You, I'm Sorry' is out now!

It's difficult to imagine these songs living anywhere other than my most secret places, but @milly_burns reminded me that holding space for brutal honesty in songwriting is kind of the whole point. I feel an unbelievable amount of gratitude for the opportunity to have made this album. Writing this record allowed me to grow up in ways I needed to. It forced me to reflect and be accountable.

It allowed me to walk away from versions of myself that I no longer recognized. It allowed me to let go. There will never be enough words to describe the regret of my past actions. And for anyone harmed by them actions from the deepest depths of my heart, I am sorry. I'm sorry I let you all down, and I'm sorry that I let myself down.

I am grateful that I was able to write and produce everything myself, and felt safe to my core when I was exploring the parts of myself that are most raw. Being able to make this album will be a rare and amazing experience.
Thank you all for your support. I'm so nervous. I'm so relieved. I hope with my whole heart that there's something in here that makes you feel less alone.

And to that one person who loved me the most, I'm sorry for everything I put you through, you didn't deserve any of that, so this album is for you. ❤️

Comments:

@jamesmaybloke: I am so proud of you, princess. Keep going what you are doing.
|_ @ameliemay: love you dad!

@altheamay: got this on replay!
|_ @ameliemay: the only way to have it.

@masie_burns: thank you Amelie, once again you have smashed it, this is definitely my favourite album of next year. I relate to them.
|_ @ameliemay: you know who was a knob anyways, Johnny is so much better!
|_ @johnnycarey_7: that's true! I'm the better man :) well done on the album Am!
|_ @ameliemay: thank you Johnny!

@milly_burns: Amelie, once again I'm so proud of you and to be able to call you my best friend. I'm also glad that I am pretty much the reason behind this album, because of my wise words and encouragement. And I just want all you suckers to suck it, because this album heard my ears first!!!
| _ @ameliemay: wouldn't be where I am without you today, I love you my best friend.

@phia: girl your music is so relatable, I know how you feel, losing something you love is not easy, it never is. But you'll get through it, trust me.
|_ @ameliemay: Sophia, I love you, and I'm open to chat anytime.

@hollsbollslewis: Amelie my friend, you are making me cry. Because tell me why this has got me in my feels, I shouldn't be back here!
|_ @ameliemay: I'm glad that this is Holly certified.