🏎️CHAPTER 11🏎️

30th November 2019:

"How was your road trip?" Amelie laughs, watching her dad and Richard walk towards where she was standing with Milly and Maisie. "Eventful to say the least." Richard sighs. "We got pulled over by the po-po." James laughs. "What the fuck did you do?" Milly asks the man. "Not me, him." James defends himself, pointing to his best friend.

"Richard, what has everyone told you about speeding." Althea scolds the man walking towards the group, with Max Fewtrell and Callum Ilott. "Althea!" Amelie shouts, running to her sister hugging her tight. "I didn't mean to, your dad said I couldn't pass a Ferrari. I wanted to prove him wrong." Richard laughs. "You not going to go over to him?" Amelie whispers to Milly. "No; no one apart from you, Lando and Althea know." Milly whispers back.

"Hi, Maximillian." Amelie waves to the boy. "Hello, Amelie." Max smiles, swinging his arm over the brunette. "How have you been?" Max questions. "Yeah, I've been good. Spending loads of time with Mills. Writing more sad songs, sleeping." The girl tells him. "Ahh, so natural Amelie shit." Max laughs. "Asshole, it's not shit." The twenty-year-old pushes him away.

"Hello, Milly and Maisie." Max waves to the twins. "Hi." Maisie nods. "Hello, Max." Milly waves, smiling at him. "Make it obvious." Althea scoffs under her breath. "Init." Amelie agrees. "Althea, Callum, hurry the fuck up." Mick Schumacher walks over to his teammate and friend. "Micky!" Amelie shouts, bringing the blonde in for a hug. "Hello, Am." The German smiles.

"Have a good race, all three of you." Amelie smiles, hugging the boys and her sister. "Thank you, Amelie." The three chorus. "Now get going, you're starting in an hour." The brunette shoos them away. "You are such a mother." Maisie scoffs, making Amelie's smile falter. "Okay, let's get to the garages." Milly smiles, seeing Amelie's mood change. "I'm sitting in the grandstand," Amelie reveals.

"Why?" Maisie wonders. "So I can sit with the fans and cheer properly and not chill with you lot." Amelie laughs, walking off. "Come here." James pulls his daughter to the side. "Why are you sitting in the grandstand?" The man wonders. "Oscar is there, I want to keep him company." Amelie smiles. "Ahh, okay. Be safe and tell Oscar I say hello." James kisses his daughter on the head. "Will do, Dad. I'll see you in a bit." She smiles before walking off.

"Hello, Piastri." Amelie yawns as she sits next to her sister's boyfriend. "Amelie, hey." He smiles, hugging the girl. "How are you feeling about today?" The boy asks. "Good, I feel like Althea is going to come first. Then she'll cry, because she'll be thinking about Anthoine. And dedicate the win to him like she's been doing since Monza." Amelie explains. "Has she spoken to you about, Anthoine?" The Australian asks.

"No, not a word. What about you?" Amelie turns to look around the crowd. "A little bit. She told me she hasn't gotten much sleep since Spa. And I think she believes it was her fault that he died. She was the one that crashed that caused Anthoine to not be able to see and crash into the barrier to you know the rest." He nods. "Shit, I haven't realised anything. Does that make me a bad sister?" Amelie turns to Oscar.

"Definitely not, Amelie. You're the best to Althea. And apparently, you're dealing with your own stuff." Oscar reassures. "Yeah I and dealing with shit." Amelie scoffs. "Lando?" Oscar wonders. "Yeah, Lando. I'm hoping to speak to him before or after the race. I have something to ask him." The brunette sighs. "Oh yeah, once again.
Congratu-fucking-lations on winning the Formula Renault Championship." Amelie says making Oscar smile.

"Thank you, it was a tough one between Victor and me. But, I'm just better." Oscar shrugs. "Okay, a tad bit full of yourself. Ain't you, Oscar?" Amelie laughs. "Best be why Althea and I got along so well." He smiles. "Touché." Amelie laughs. "Oh my god, Amelie May!" The two hear someone shout. "Okay, time to interact with fans. Watch and learn, Osc." Amelie winks at the boy, before turning around and speaking to a group of girls.