🏎️CHAPTER 15🏎️

25 December 2019:

"Merry Christmas, mother fucker!" Althea shouts, jumping on top of her sister. "Get off me, you hoe." The brunette kicks the younger one-off. "Ow!" The racer screams when her head hits the floor. "Hopefully that's knocked some sense into you." The eldest laughs, getting out of bed. "Oscar, did you see that?" The youngest girl asks her boyfriend who's on her phone screen.

"Yes, I did see that. Are you okay?" The Australian accent asks. "No, I am far from okay. My bitch of a sister just gave me a fucking concussion." Althea shouts. "I hope that gave you a concussion." Amelie laughs, throwing a pillow at her sister's head, making the girl roll her eyes. "Can you get the fuck out now? That would be much appreciated. Oh, and Merry Christmas, Oscar." Amelie yawns.

"Thank you, Amelie, have a good day." He tells her. "I will try my hardest." The brunette smiles at the phone, before pushing her sister out of the room and locking her door. "What the fuck is he doing." Amelie itches her head as she catches a glimpse of Lando dancing in his room. "Do you like what you see Eli?" The racer opens his window. "No, I was just thinking, why you are the way you are." The singer smiles.

"Because I'm just cool like that." He shrugs. "You're not cool Lando. In fact, you are the complete opposite of that." Amelie shakes her head. "Awe, it's nice to know you think I'm hot." Lando laughs. "Lando shut up." Amelie scoffs, making the boy opposite her smirk. "I'll see you at the joint dinner tonight." Lando nods. "I'd rather drown." Amelie glares. "Merry Christmas, Eli." Lando smiles. "Fuck off Lando." The brunette holds her middle finger up, before shutting her window and closing her curtains.

"You didn't!" The youngest screams, as she opens her presents and sees a new helmet with the design she's always wanted on it. "You bet I did." James smiles, happy with his daughter's reaction. "Thank you, so much, Dad." Althea sighs, standing up and hugs the man. "You're welcome, Thea." He pats her back. "Open your present, Am," Sarah tells her daughter.

"Okay." The girl musters up her best smile and starts to unwrap the wrapping paper. A small smile creeps onto the girl's face when she sees a karaoke machine she's been wanting for a couple of years. "Thank you, mum." Amelie gets up and wraps her arms around the woman. "Don't worry, darling. You deserve it for all of your hard work." Sarah winks.

"Me and Amelie got you guys this." Althea passes the two parents a present. "Here you go, you open it." James passes it to his wife. "Awe, guys." Sarah smiles when she sees tickets to a spa. "I need that. My feet need a good massage." James laughs, as he lifts his feet and wiggles his toes. "Dad, put those away." Althea points a stern finger at him. "Yes, that was disgusting." Amelie agrees.

"Get ready, the Norris' will be here in an hour." Sarah walks into the living room and stares at her two daughters who lie on the sofa in their pyjamas playing footsies. "Okay." Althea yawns, rolls off the sofa and runs upstairs. "Hurry up." The woman stares down at her oldest. "No, I'm going to sleep." Amelie shakes her head. "Please, you need a shower." James walks in.

"I had a shower last night." She mumbled. "Who's that?" James looks to his wife as the door knocks. "I have no clue." She tells him as she walks out of the room. "Why don't you want to get ready?" James asks his daughter. "Because I don't want to and I am comfy right here, buried on the sofa," Amelie speaks into the pillow as Sarah walks out of the room to open the door. "Are you coming up with songs in that little mind of yours?" James sits on the floor.

"I do not have a small brain." Amelie turns her head to scowl at him. "Erm, that is debatable." The presenter laughs. "I've made a song for you," Amelie tells the man. "And before you say anything, it's a country song." The girl tells him. "Really?" James gasps. "Hm." Amelie nods. "It's called half the man. I'm releasing it at six, and that is your actual Christmas present." The brunette smiles. "You're going to make me cry." James sighs. "Just wait until you hear it." The girl giggles.