🏎️CHAPTER 18🏎️

03rd January 2020:

"Okay, I fucking understand that!" Amelie wakes up to Althea's shouting. The brunette groans, wiping the sleep out of her eyes and yawning. "Great way to start the day." She mumbles to herself as she gets out of bed. "Don't you fucking dare put me on ho... and you've put me on hold you fucking cunt!" Amelie rolls her eyes when she hears more of her sister's scream.

"You've got this." The singer preps herself to go downstairs, afraid of getting verbally attacked by her sister. "Amelie fucking May!" The girl's eyes widen as she hears her name being screamed. "Yeah?" She slowly answers from the landing. "Come and speak to this idiotic, stupid brainless fucking person!" She shouts. "Coming." She quickly answers, running downstairs.

"Ouch! Fuck!" The oldest screams as she falls down the last couple of stairs, hearing a crack as she does so. "Amel... ie." Althea comes out of the kitchen shouting but lowers her voice when she sees a half-dressed Amelie at the bottom of the stairs biting down on her finger. "What's happened to you?" The youngest laughs. "Don't fucking laugh at me." Amelie points at her.

"Well, you lying on the floor, with a small thin top on, and underwear you think I'm not going to laugh. Have you met me? Of course, I'm going to laugh." Althea shakes her head as if the answer was painfully obvious. "Look at the ankle." Amelie points to it. "Why?" Althea asks, slowly looking down her sister's leg to find out why. "That's not good. That really isn't good." Althea points to it, before pacing the entryway of the house.

"Well no fucking shit, Sherlock!" Amelie glares at her. "Why is this happening now?" Althea stresses. "I'm supposed to be going to Australia today. I was supposed to be at the airport ten minutes ago." Althea puts her head in her hands. "What's the time now?" Amelie wonders, momentarily forgetting her ankle is most definitely snapped.

"It's half seven," Althea tells her. "Your plane doesn't take off for another five hours. Why do you want to be there so early?" The brunette leans her head forward. "Did you just really ask me that silly question?" Althea's mother drops open. "I don't know what I'm asking, Althea! I am in immense pain here, and you are yet to take me to the fucking hospital!" The singer screamed.

"Hello?" The siblings were cut off by a voice on the phone. "I'm sorry for that, we have a replacement taxi that will be arriving at seven forty-five." A man's voice says. "Thank you, have a nice day sir," Althea says quickly hanging up. "I can't, I've got places to be." Althea shrugs, dropping to the floor to put her shoes on. "I can't drive," Amelie says. "Then fucking learn, it's not that difficult." Althea stares at her.

"Even if I could drive, I wouldn't be able to." The brunette points to her ankle. "Where is your phone?" Althea asks. "Upstairs," Amelie tells her. "I can't be arsed to go up there and get it. I'm going to leave but I'll sort it." The soon-to-be Formula One driver nods, calling someone on her phone. "Who is it?" Amelie questions. "You'll find out, soon enough. That is if they answer." Althea sighs, walking into the kitchen.

"Okay, so it woke up, and it is on its way now to take you to the hospital. My taxi gets here in like six minutes, so you'll be alone. It should be six minutes but knowing this person, it will probably take it like... three minutes for them to get here." Althea explains. "And who is it?" Amelie questions. "You will know when it gets here." The black-haired girl smiles.

"Can you at least get my phone for me, Thea?" Amelie sighs. "You see, I would... but it's just so far." The girl shrugs. "I fucking hate you." Amelie leans back on the stairs. "Awe, I love you too Am. I even got you this water, but I don't think I should give it to you now after that rudeness you displayed." Althea scoffs. "Pass it here." Amelie holds out her hand. "No." The youngest shakes her head, putting it on the windowsill before standing up.