🏎️INSTAGRAM🏎️

Liked By: richardhammond, altheamay and 648,251 Others

@ameliemay: merry Christmas not only to my dad, but to my best friend, and the best man in my life. This song is from deep within my heart, and my appreciation for you. You have lifted me up, time, and time again, and I am so thankful that it was you and mum who adopted me and Althea that day in 2003.

I hope this Christmas present was the best one you've ever got. Blood, sweat and tears were shed, and I got loads of hand cramps, think I might get arthritis... that won't be good.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, make sure to thank your parents and love your family and friends, and cherish them, you never know when the last time you will see them will be.

Half the man out now! ❤️❤️

Comments:

@altheamay: I could write a better song.
|_ @ameliemay: okay, for dads birthday you have to write and sing him a song...
|_ @altheamay: deal
|_ @jamesmaybloke: that may be the best or worse bet you've ever made

@jamesmaybloke: Thank you my princess, you and Althea are my inspiration and my strength I love you to infinity and beyond..thank you for everything you do xxxxx
|_ @ameliemay: we are just the best daughters.
|_ @altheamay: you done a good job choosing me and Amelie...

@milly_burns: JAMES YOU ARE THE BEST!
|_ @masie_burns: JAMES ADOPT US AS WELL!
|_ @maxfewtrell: he practically has...
|_ @ameliemay: max isn't lying... you two are my dads second kids.
|_ @altheamay: and it's the best thing to ever happen :)

@liashaw: you guys need to come back to Manchester!
|_ @ameliemay: get me tickets for the next match, and I will come and see you.
|_ @altheamay: I would come as well, but I'm a busy girl nowadays.
|_ @liashaw: okay, Amelie I will see you tomorrow, be here at five!
|_ @ameliemay: okay girly!
|_ @altheamay: ACTUALLY! GET ME TICKEST AS WELL, I DO NOT WANT FOMO!!

@hollsbollslewis: Happy Christmas beautiful! And James keep being cool!
|_ @jamesmaybloke: thank you Holls, wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas 🎄
|_ @ameliemay: your the beautiful one here.
|_ @scarlettminter: we are all hot
|_ @amara: we are all sexy
|_ @summerpayne: we are all pretty
|_ @ameliemay: must you three always comment together?
|_ @littlemix: the girls come in a group!

@maxfewtrell: James merry Christmas, thank you for all of the times you have let me sleep at yours when I come down to Bristol!
|_ @jamesmaybloke: you are welcome anytime, Maximilian 😁

@lewishamilton: merry Christmas James, AND Sarah! Hope you've all had a lovely day.
|_ @jamesmaybloke: thank you Lewis, Sarah said come around soon for tea.
|_ @lewishamilton: me and charli will be there.
|_ @charlihamilton: will we?
|_ @ameliemay: yes Char, now listen to your uncle!

@danielricciardo: where was my invite?
|_ @ameliemay: bro... it's not even Christmas for you no more, stfu!
|_ @altheamay: HEY! We are going to fight, don't speak bad about Danny!
|_ @landonorris: DANNY RIC SUPREMACY!!!!!
|_ @ameliemay: both of you stfu
|_ @danielricciardo: wait...
|_ @ameliemay: Daniel, you didn't see anything. You're suddenly blind.

Authors Note:
OKAY A LITTLE DAD APRICIATION FROM ME!

please ignore the feet

ME AND MY DAD! FIVE YEARS AGO! I WAS 12, THATS CRAZY

ME AND MY DAD! FIVE YEARS AGO! I WAS 12, THATS CRAZY. IM NOW 17 AND I WOULD NOT BE HERE WITHOUT THIS MAN :)

Make sure to drink your daily dose of water!

I love you all ❤️

Ps: I broke my phone, because I'm a little silly 🤪 but my older brother is letting me use his spare one! So thanks to him I can write still!