🏎️CHAPTER 16🏎️

31 December 2019:

"Amelie, what the hell." Lando barges into the girl's room, as he plays her new album on his phone. "What the fuck, Lando! I could have been naked!" The girl shouts, closing her laptop. "You are unbelievable." Lando scoffs. "What are you talking about?" Amelie asks, knowing this is serious, as she didn't get a snide remark from him. "Listen closely, does these lyrics sound familiar to you?" The boy shakes his head making Amelie roll her eyes knowing what's coming.

"Then all of a sudden, you're sick to your stomach, Is that still true? Thought you'd hate me, but instead you called, And said, "I miss you", I caught it. But I only saw you once in December, I'm still confused. You said, "Forever, " and I almost bought it. These are things I've said to you, Amelie! And you're sharing them with the whole world. It's disrespectful." Lando sighs.

"No, it's not, it's taking words, and making art with them." Amelie smiles, getting out of her bed. "No, it's not." Lando rushes out. "So you don't like my album?" Amelie raises an eyebrow. "No, I didn't say that. It's a good album." Lando says. "So there shouldn't be a problem." Amelie shrugs, saying it before Lando can finish his previous sentence.

"That's like me, telling everyone about what happened to you in two thousand and fifteen." Lando crosses his arms, making Amelie stop in her tracks. "What did you just say?" The brunette scoffs, turning her head to glare at the man. "I'm sorry." Lando sighs. "Now you have some nerve, Lando Norris. Coming into my house, to complain about something so minuscule, and to bring up the past. I can't believe you, right now." Amelie shakes her head, feeling tears prick her eyes.

"I didn't mean it, like that." Lando sighs. "I don't care what way you meant it, Lando. I want you to get out." Amelie glares at him. "El..." The racer takes a breath. "No, no Eli, Lando. Get the fuck out. I don't want to see you." The brunette laughs. "You don't mean that." Lando sighs. "No, I definitely meant it, I don't want to see you. So I would appreciate it if you see yourself out. You know where the door is." Amelie raises her eyebrows.

Lando sighs, looking at the floor knowing his ex won't want to hear him out. "I'm sorry, Amelie." He frowns, turning around and walks out of the room, shutting the door behind him. "What happened in two thousand and fifteen?" Althea asks him as he gets to the top of the stairs. "Ask Amelie." Lando scoffs, walking away.

"What happened in two thousand and Fifteen?" Althea goes into her sister's room to see her crying. "Are you okay?" The racer gasps, rushing to her sister and bringing her in a hug. "I'm good, perfect even. And do you really want to know what happened in two thousand and fifteen?" Amelie raises her eyebrows. "Kind off, yeah. That's why I asked." The girl nods. "I'll tell you, mum and dad tonight." Amelie yawns.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Althea raises an eyebrow. "Yes, I am just tired and need some sleep." Amelie smiles sadly. "I'm in the next room if you need anything." Althea reminds her older sister, as she plants a kiss on her cheek before walking out of the room.

I'm sorry if my new songs
are invasive Lando. I didn't
mean for them to be.
It's just, I've had a hard
time recently getting
my feeling out, and
making songs make it
easier for people to know
how I'm feeling.
That's what that song
was supposed to be.
Me apologising to you
while telling you how I feel.
You've made me feel bad
about releasing them songs.
But you are right, I
should have asked.
Again I'm truly sorry Lan.

Don't worry about it, Eli,
I overreacted. Your album
Is amazing. I didn't expect
Anything different. And I am
Glad you have found a way
to make your feelings known
And get them out there.
I appreciate the apology
Even though you have already
Apologised enough.
It was not my intention
To make you feel bad,
I feel bad now for
Making you feel bad.
Your songs are amazing
And deserve to be heard.
Don't even worry about it
As you've said you're not
Good with opening up.
Take how many sentences
I use and write them into
Lyrics. It's a gift you have Eli.
And I miss you too :)
My favourite song is definitely
Friend.