🏎️CHAPTER 3🏎️

9th September 2019:

"I fucking live for a good breakfast." I smile, cutting up my eggs. "Well obviously, if you don't have a good breakfast you can't have a good day." Alex agrees. "You two are weird." Althea shakes her head. "I mean, they have a point. It's one of the first things you do in the morning. A bad breakfast equals a bad day." George shrugs. "Not you too." She turns to the blonde. "Stop being a hater, Althea." Alex rolls his eyes.

"So, what have you been doing in college?" George asks me. "I've been  doing communication engineering." I smile. "Really? I thought you were going to do nursing." Alex points out. "Fuck that, I don't want to be a reason someone dies." I scoff. "Fair point, so what are you going to do about a job?" Alex then asks me drinking some orange juice. "I have no clue, I'm just going to let life take me where it takes me. And accept every opportunity I get given." I explain.

"How's your first season been going?" I ask the boys. "It's so much fun." Alex smiles. "Hard work though." George sighs. "Yeah, but it's still fun. And now knowing that Thea is joining us next year on the grid it's going to be so fun." Alex laugh. "Yeah, fun beating her." George giggles, making Althea kick him under the table. "Just for that, I'm going to beat you, like George you haven't got any points yet. For the whole season. It's quite embarrassing." My sister scoffs.

"That bruises my ego." George puts his hand on his chest. "Good." All three of us say at the same time. "Okay, all of you are rude." He eats his beans. "Enjoy being with him today, he's going to be farting so much." Althea laughs. "Fuck." Alex mutters. "Vuole il conto?" A waitress walks up to us. "What did she say?" Alex asks. "I don't fucking know," George mutters. "Just watch." Althea points to me.

"Sì, grazie, ci siamo divertiti molto stamattina. Grazie per il vostro meraviglioso servizio. E la mia amica bionda pensa che lei sia bellissima." I smile, pointing a finger at George. "What the fuck has she just said?" George asks. "I don't know." Althea shrugs. "How don't you know! You've lived in Italy for four years." George complains. "I don't need to learn if Amelie can do it," Althea states.

"What did you tell her?" George asks me. "Well, I told her we had lovely service and she's getting the bill for us," I tell him. "Oh, okay." He nods, finishing his drink. "Ecco il disegno di legge, e può passarlo al suo amico?" The waitress passes me the bill and a different piece of paper with her phone number on it. "I will." I wink. "Thank you." She smiles. "Quickly, what's your name?" I ask just before she turns around. "I'm Nadia." She nods before walking away to another table.

"George, I've just found you the love of your life." I smile, handing him the phone number. "You did not." He laughs. "Yeah, and Instead of best man, I want to be the best woman at the wedding." I put the money in the book as Althea stacks the plates up. "Okay, you can be Am." He smiles, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walk out of the restaurant. "Time for my graduation." I yawn walking to the car park.

"Hey, good luck." George hugs me. "Thank you." I nod, wrapping my arms around him. "My turn." Alex pulls George away before hugging me. "Rude." George shakes his head, bringing Althea into a hug. "Hey, you've got this girl. You're passing, you've never failed anything in your life." Alex says. "Apart from her relationship." Althea laughs. "Not funny." Alex points at her sternly.

"But, we need to go," George says, getting into his car. "We'll see you soon." Alex hugs Althea before jumping in the car. "Where are you going now?" Althea asks the boys. "We are going on a run, boring things," Alex says as George starts up the car. "Ahh, have fun, you nerds." I scoff, walking to Althea's car. "Love you too Am." Alex holds up his middle finger driving away.

"Man, I missed them two." Althea sighs, starting the car. "Same, you'll see them like every week though," I tell her. "Yeah, fun times." She drives away towards my college. "How are you feeling?" Althea asks me. "Okay, I'm just excited to finally get out of education you know." I laugh. "I mean, you did miss over half of this year filming High School Musical The Musical The Series." Althea points out.