🏎CHAPTER 19🏎

24th January 2020:

"I will throw this fucking controller at your head, Lando! Stop pushing me off the bloody track!" Amelie shouts at the man, as they play F1 2019. "I'm not doing anything, you're going off the track on your own." Lando lies, side-eyeing the girl seeing that she is concentrating on the screen. "No I am not, I'm not stupid and I play this with Althea all the time, I'm fucking great at this game, and you are being a sore loser because you don't want to lose against me." Amelie scoffs. "Yeah, Lando. Stop being a sore loser." Max Fewtrell laughs, as he sits between the two, on his phone.

"Max, shut the fuck up." Lando glares at him. "Can you take me back to my house now? I have been here for like twenty-one days, I've had enough of you two." Amelie says. "No," Lando says. "Good thing I wasn't asking, I was demanding. I demand you Lando Norris, to take me back home." The brunette huffs. "And I've told you, every day since you've been here, you are not to be alone, what happens if you fall over and can't get back up? Or you need something, Althea isn't there to help you." Lando tells her.

"I don't care, I hate being in a house that isn't mine, and I feel bad that you have been sleeping on the sofa," Amelie tells him, as Lando has been letting her sleep in his bed. "Why don't you just share the bed?" Max asks, earning a pillow to the face of the girl. "Okay, that was rude." Max scoffs, groaning when Lando then hits him with a pillow. "I don't deserve this, I'm going to Milly's." Max scoffs, standing up. "Good." The ex-couple simultaneously says. "I hate you both." The eldest of the three puts his coat on. "We love you too." The singer smiles. "Fuck you," Max tells her before he walks out of the house.

"Do you think Althea would go easy on me this year?" Lando asks his ex-girlfriend. "No, if anything she'd most definitely go hard on you." Amelie nods. "Woah! Okay!" Lando shouts, his dirty mind getting the best of him. "Really?" The singer sends him a deadpan look. "You said it." He holds his hands up in surrender. "Not in that way, you knobhead." The May girl scoffs. "How is Althea enjoying Australia?" Lamdo questions. "Yeah, she is enjoying it. But I need her to stop telling me about her sex life like I don't care." Amelie laughs.

"Just because you're not getting none." Lando sasses. "Like you are?" Amelie fires back, making Lando close his mouth. "Yeah, that's what I thought." She glares at him. "Can you please take me back to my house? I miss my bed, Lando. Yours is hard and not soft in the slightest." Amelie complains. "If I take you back to your house, I would need to stay with you until Thea gets back," Lando says. "Okay, you can stay in the guest room, because you know, Althea and I have one unlike you," Amelie tells him.

"If you care so much, I will make a guest bedroom." Lando huffs as he stands up, missing the way Amelie smiles. "I will be back in a minute, I'm going to pack a bag," Lando says, walking out of the living room. Amelie sat there with a smile on her face, and having a warm feeling in her heart. "No." She whispers to herself. She couldn't have feelings for Lando, could she? She broke his heart, there would be no way in the universe that he would ever reciprocate the feelings. IF she did have them. But then again, she never stopped loving Lando. "Shit." She whispers as all of these thoughts fly around her head.

She still liked no loved Lando. She loved Lando.

"Come on then," Lando says as he stands in the doorway of the living room. "You need to help me up, remember." Amelie looks at him, as she holds her hands out. Lando lets out a sigh, before putting his bag down and walking to Amelie. "Thank you." She smiles as he grabs her hands and pulls her off the sofa. "Don't worry about it." He shakes his head, walking back to his bag and walking to the front door. "Now come on. I hope this bed in your guest room is soft." He jokes. "I will have you know, it is. I care about my guests." Amelie crutches out of the house.

...

"Let me check this bed, you keep going on about." Lando lets go of Amelie's thighs to let her go on the landing. "It's that one." The singer points to the door next to her bedroom. Lando opens the door and jumps onto the bed. "You are actually a nine-year-old." Amelie shakes her head as she leans on the door frame. "You're right, this bed is nice and soft. It eats me right up." Lando lifts his head onto the pillows. "I told you." The singer shrugs. "Even the pillows are nice." Lando sighs, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah I know, that's Asda at its finest for you." She nods. "I might take this home with me once Althea comes back," Lando says. "Feel free to. I will just buy some more." Amelie shakes her head. "Awe, thanks, Amelie." Lando smiles. "I was joking, you can get your own." She glares at him. "But I shop at Tesco." Lando shrugs. "Then get your bedding and stuff from Tesco, it's all the same. And get a new mattress while you're at it." She laughs, crutching to her room.

"Ooo, book." Lando raises an eyebrow when he walks into Amelie's room, while she is lying on her bed. "Do not read that." Amelie sits up quickly, glaring at the driver as he holds it. "Why?" He asks. "Because I said so, Lando." She states. "What's in it?" He asks her another question. "None of your business." She scoffs. "I just want to know." He says. "You open that book. Lando and I swear to god, I will throw this guitar at you so hard, you will lose all of your brain cells." Amelie threatens him as she holds the guitar next to her bed.

"Okay." The driver quickly nods, placing the book back down. "Good, now leave me alone," Amelie says. "Why?" Lando frowns, making Amelie feel slightly bad. "Because I would like to be in my own head." She itches her head. "Yeah well, that is not happening Amelie." Lando shakes his head. "What do you mean." The older girl scoffs. "I mean I am not going to let you sit here, all alone and be a little depressed Amelie. We are going to order food and chocolate. And watch The Vampire Diaries." Lando says.

"You remembered my favourite TV show?" Amelie raised an eyebrow. "Of course, but it has really been bugging me because I have absolutely no clue what happened in the last two seasons." Lando nods. "Lan, you have so much to catch up on, oh my days, hurry up and order the food." Amelie looks around her bed looking for her TV remote, missing the smile on Lando's face. "Make sure it's McDonald's," Amelie tells him. "I've already put your order in," Lando tells her.

"And do not forget ice cream, when you order food." Amelie moves to the edge of her bed. "Amelie, do not worry, that's the first thing that's on the list," Lando says, jumping onto her bed. "Lan, I kid you not. The ending will have you crying." The singer tells him, as she gets Netflix up. "I don't cry at anything." Lando shakes his head. "Do not lie to me, you cried at Marley and Me." Amelie points in his face as he smirks. "That stays between us." He grabs her finger and pushes it down. "And pointing is rude." He adds, making the girl laugh.

Lando sighs in content keeping his eye on Amelie's happy face, as thoughts run through his mind. Shit... he thinks she is the prettiest girl he has ever saw. He thought he was over Amelie, he really thought he was. But then he started reminiscing all of the times when they were head over heels for one another, and how he wished things were still like it. His eyes open wide and he spins his head to look at the TV. He didn't stop loving Amelie. He has always longed for her. But she hurt him in ways he didn't think he could be hurt. And for that, he had so much anger and resentment. But In this moment he is falling for Amelie again. And it wasn't the slow, falling. He is going down fast and he doesn't know how it will end.

Authors Note:
WOAH THEY BOTH REALISED THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER! THIS SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET CRAZY!

But tbf they both deserve each other now like they should just confess their unconditional love for one another and start dating already.

But that's not how life works and it is not that easy. But soon they will maybe confess their love, who knows... ME I KNOW! Joking I don't I just write random things for each chapter and hope it's good.

REMEMBER I LOVE YOU ALL! And do not forget to drink your daily dose of water. ❤️