🏎️Chapter 5🏎️

17th September 2019:

A week later Amelie found herself in Burnaby, British California, sitting around a table for the new Netflix show, Julie And The Phantoms. She was placed between the director Kenny Ortega, and her friend Olivia Rodrigo. Earlier during the year, Amelie went to Salt Lake City, Utah to film a Disney show High School Musical; The Musical; The Series. That's where she met Olivia, they played love interests, and lucky enough they will be playing love interests in this show as well.

She also knew Cassandra Black and Constance Campbell from the set of High School Musical; The Musical; The Series. They were slowly becoming her friends but filming wrapped quicker than she thought it would be and she went back to Italy and never reached out to them. "Okay, so it's great to see everyone here this morning, we will start filming today, you guys have all got to know each other at the sleepover last night." Kenny starts.

Amelie hated it, she doesn't like crowded spaces, interacting with people she didn't know, and gatherings. She thought they were awkward, she doesn't like new people, and there were loads last night. She tried to keep to herself in a corner, attempting to listen to music but Charlie Gillespie kept pulling her to the group every time she wandered off. She hated him already, always bubbly.

"Someone didn't make an effort." Charlie turns to Amelie. "Charlie cut it out," Olivia tells the boy, shaking her head at him. Liv knew of Amelie's preferences, and how she liked to stay guarded. It took her a week to have a conversation with the brunette and a whole month to class the girl as a friend. "So, we're going to start in the barn, so let's go." Kenny claps his hands together as everyone walks out. "Kenny, can I talk to you quickly?" Amelie asks, tapping the man on the shoulder.

"Of course, what do you need?" Kenny wonders. "I know we're due to end filming mid-December, but do you think we'll be able to shoot all of my scenes by November twenty-seventh? It's just... My sister, Althea she's always been there for me and I want to surprise her in Abu Dhabi, for her last race in Formula Two." Amelie explains. "I'm sure we can work something out." Kenny smiles.

"Thank you, Kenny, it means a lot. And I don't do well mentally in December, so it's best if I'm not you know... Surrounded by people." The girl itches her head. "It's fine, Amelie. I understand, and if anything gets too much for you on set, just come and find me and we can talk." Kenny winks, walking away.

22nd September 2019:

"Hey, I've already said, you'll find your way back to him. If it's destiny you'll end up with him." Owen smiles at Amelie. Over the past six days, the brunette has come close with the blonde. "He hates me, why would he take me back?" Amelie scoffs. "Did he tell you he hated you?" Owen questions. "No, he didn't need to." Amelie shakes her head. "What did he say?" Owen asks, knowing the girl is keeping something out. "He said he should hate me, but he can't bring himself to." Amelie shrugs, turning the Formula One race on.

"See, he doesn't hate you, Amelie. You still have a chance, you just have to prove yourself to him and show him you're all in." The blonde eats some popcorn. "What are we watching?" Charlie bursts into the room, making Amelie roll her eyes. "I thought you were filming?" Owen looks at the boy. "I was, but I've finished for the time being. Morgs, Madi and Jadah are filing at the moment." Charlie explains as he jumps onto the sofa near the other brunette.

"There's a whole sofa, and you choose to sit right next to me. Move, Charlie." Amelie pushes the boy away. Amelie hated him, and she knew hate was a strong word, but it was the only one that popped into her head when someone asked how she felt about him. "No, I wanna sit next to you." Charlie smiles at her. "Well, I'd prefer to sit next to Owen." The girl smiles smugly, standing up and moving to the opposite side of the blonde.