Chapter 19:

Third Person P.O.V:

"Do you want to know something? I hate you so much for ever playing with me, toying with my emotions. I just want to forget you, but I just can't. Angie Asteria Evans I never want to forget you, do you know how much it hurts? That while I age I'll soon forget every little moment spent with you until it feels like a dream. You have no idea how lucky you are.", he said with turning to her and then sitting down on the log beside her.

"It hurts to remember everything, because whenever I close my eyes I see everything I just want to forget.", Angie Asteria Evans said.

"I guess that's the problem you relive what you want to forget, but don't live in the moments you want to remember.", he said.

"How did I ever get you to love me?", Angie asked the boy sitting next to her.

"By being yourself. Will you marry me Angie Asteria Evans?", the boy asked Angie while getting on one knee.

"I... I don't know what to say.", Asteria said while turning to leave.

"Why?", the boy questioned.

"My brain is telling me I'll be wrong if I say yes. But my heart is telling me I'll forever regret saying no.", Angie said.

"You will always be my dying angel, please remember that.", he whispered into the night.

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP.

"What was that?", Asteria asked herself she couldn't believe that. He couldn't have asked her to marry him. There was just no way. It was just a dream. It had to be just a dream.

Draco went back to his cabin with his head held high. he would not be pushed around any longer. He was a Malfoy, and Malfoy's did not let others even attempt to push them around. They were better than that, they were better then them. And being the son of Athena and Lucius Malfoy, Draco was going to show them he wasn't some daft boy. He was Draco Lucius Malfoy heir to the house of Malfoy, and he would not be tormented any longer, especially by the likes of his pompous siblings.

Was love as allusive as it seemed? Could it be bottled, shipped, and granted simply to all those who desired it? If so Nico was still waiting for his love-in-a-bottle to arrive. But what if love had more to it? What if it wasn't as allusive as people made it out to be? What if was like a shadow constantly lurking, always there? Wouldn't that be easier, if it was just a shadow? It wouldn't take you by surprise. Nico wanted, no needed to know how he could get his shot at happily ever after. After all his angel, one of the few he trusted, was dying. And Nico knew the only one he would ever truly be happy with was Asteria.

Fred and George had once compared Angie to a dying angel, but now they soon realized how definite those words were. Could a dying angel be saved by the likes of them? Gred and Forge could try all they wanted to forget, drown out Angie with fire whiskey, but it seemed if they even thought about her they would be faced with the impending terror that there was nothing they could do to save her. It was one of the worst feelings in the world, and they hated it.

Leo went to his cabin, he wanted to impress Asteria, but what could he build that would capture her affections? A monument of the ages? A robot butler? Just what could he build that would catch her eye?

Luke sent his messenger pigeon off to deliver the message, because Luke had almost cracked the code. He knew who could save his sister and even though Luke didn't like him all too much, he knew he would do anything for his sister. And Luke respected him for that.