Chapter 3:

Draco Malfoy P.O.V:
  As soon as I'm finished talking silence follows my words. Well they probably think this is a bloody messed up camp, I mean I just told them Star was put into a coma by her brother. Wait why are they even here? As far of what I remember Angie telling me her mother hated her with a passion and she never wanted anything to do with her mother's family. Just as I thought that I notice a stir of moment coming from Angie. Her eyes fluttered open. She's awake.
  "Chiron she's up, I'm going to tell the others. And Potter, I wouldn't let her see you. She holds a pretty bad grudge against your parents.", I say and leave the wizards confused.
  "She's up! Angie Asteria Evans is up.", I say with a magnified voice that is projected throughout camp.
  Immediately the Stoll brothers rush past me to the infirmary. Then Leo Valdez also does which I find odd considering he's never met Angie, but he's drenched in water. I think the Stoll brothers pranked him then heard about Angie and ran here with an angry Leo following them. Since most everyone she's close friends with except for Nico has rushed past me I go inside. And then I see Star looking angrily at Harry and Professor Remus Lupin. This is one of those moments where she wishes she could just forget something. She opens her mouth to respond then I notice Nico come out of the shadows. He sees Angie and rushes towards her, he would kill me if I told her but he had a major crush on Angie before she went into a coma and still does.
  "Angie Asteria Evans, oh my gods you better never do that to me again. Do you know how scared I-um we were?", Nico asks Star then he turns his head to Leo and gives him a glare. What's that about? Oh wait Leo was probably checking out Angie. Finally Nico turns his attention to the 'normal' witches and wizards.
  "Who are you all?", Nico bluntly asks. They shift uncorfortly under his gaze. i don't blame them it was bloody scary the first time I saw Nico's glare. In fact it still is, I wonder how he seems so scary to everyone myself included yet Star sees him like a sweet puppy dog. Or Hell Hound in his case. He looks at Star questionably.
  "Do you want them here?",Nico asks her softly. She shakes her head no.
  "You can't kick us out I'm her brother.", Potter says. Nico's eyes narrow.
  "Which side?", Nico asks.
  "Mum's side.", he said. Oh Harry's gonna get kicked out pretty fast now.
  "Then, get out you and your friends stay away. You aren't welcome near her.", Nico snaps. Harry opens his mouth to respond, but is cut off by Angie. Yeah here comes the dramatic temper that Angie is mostly known for, from what I can tell from Harry they both inherited their mum's temper. But Star's temper is way more dangerous and deadly.
  "Yes go away I don't want you here Harry! And you Remus or should I say Moody Moony you have no right to be here! You just stood by when they neglected me, you didn't even try to get them to pay attention to me. You encouraged it! At least Sirius tried for the first year of my life! Even Wormtail tried his best, but you oh you just left it like it was as normal as breathing. I mean you didn't even pay attention to the signs Peter started having because you were to busy encouraging my neglect!", Star shouted. Wait wasn't Lupin supposed to be the only decent one? Lupin's eyes widen in shock.
  "How do you remember that?", Lupin asks. Star shakes her head and is about to stand up but then Nico pulls her down into a hug. Connor and Travis glare at Nico then shrug and start paying attention to Angie again.
  "You don't know do you? I remember everything starting from the moment I was born to now. By the way Harry you were always the favorite, and I still hate you.", Angie snarled.
  "Why?", Harry bloody Potter asks. I guess he's usually used to everyone 'loving' him.
  "You remind me to much of those monsters.", Star whispered. Suddenly a light flashed, we all closed our eyes to see Star in a new outfit. Oh Aphrodite, you gotta love her even though she can mess up something you think is good in an instant. Suddenly she stands up and exits the room. Connor and Travis get up to follow, but Nico beats them to it.
  "I got it, besides I'm probably the only one who knows where she is going to be at.",Nico says and he leaves. Harry and the others looked shocked at what just happened.
  "That girl was fit.", Fred and George Weasley say in unison. Connor and Travis sit bolt upright as Leo nods in agreement.
  "You better not try anything with her. She's our little sister.", they say in unison which is weird because they're not twins.
  "But, Nico gets to try to.", Leo whines like the little kid he is at heart and mind.
  "Yeah, but Nico's Nico. He's very old fashioned he wouldn't do anything without asking us for permission first.", Connor said.
  "True, well bye. I'm going to go look for Katie.", Travis says as he walks away. Travis is a weird one alright. Suddenly Hermione's attention turns to me, finally and I thought she was the smart one.
  "So Malfoy- er Draco, why are you here.", Hermione asks.
  "Took you that long Granger.", I state, "If you must know I usually come here on mum's orders."
  "But, Narissia loves you why would she want you away?", Lupin asks.
  "Oh Cissy isn't my mum.", I say,"Athena the goddess of wisdom and battle strategies is my mum. Cissy is my step mother."
  "But, she's Greek as well as a maiden.", Hermione says.
  "WEll the 'myths' about demigods aren't 'myths', they're real.", I state stressing the word well.
  "Well how would you know Malfoy?", Ron asks. 
  "Are you really that thick. My mum is Athena goddess of wisdom and battle strategy which makes me a demigod.", I explain. He 'ohhs' but I don't think he really got what I meant. Figures. I wonder how Nico and Star are doing right now.