Chapter 2:

Harry Potter P.O.V:
  " How do you know about her?!?", Remus questioned.
  "Sirius h-he  left a letter explaining her. How come no one told me about her?", I asked. I've had a sister all this time and everyone has only told me I was alone.
  "Listen she probably won't be able to talk back to you anyways.", Remus said the silence was defeaning. You could hear a pin drop.
  "Is she mute?",Hermione asked.
  "Last I heard when she's awake she can't stay quiet. She's in a coma. Her brothers don't know if or when she'll wake up.", Dumbledore says calmly. When did he get here? Wait a minute brothers? I have more family?
  "I have brothers?", I ask while a huge grin makes itself onto my face.
  "Not exactly, her brothers are from her father's side. You and her share a mother but not a father. She's not one of us.", Dumbledore said. 
  "She's a squib?", Fred, George, and surprisingly Percy ask.
  "Yes and no. Her blood is stronger than that of a squib, yet it holds something older than magic. It's much more........dangerous.", Remus said. I want to meet her.
  "When can I meet her?", I ask with a grin.
  "Today my dear boy.", Dumbledore says with a strange twinkle in his eyes. Everyone around me except Kreature are engulfed in a strange light. We ended up in a dining room of some sorts and a centaur walked up to us.  
  "Dumbledore I see your here, which one is Harry.", the centaur asks. Everyone that knows me including Dumbledore points to me. Well I feel loved.
  "You all can follow me, i'm sure Draco is there with Angie.", the centaur said and walked away. I along with everyone else follow him. What did he mean by Draco?
  "Draco?", Hermione asks.
  "Yes, he's one of our Athena campers. Great boy he is, very bright. Oh my name is Chiron, please excuse my manners.", Chiron said.
  We walk into a room to see Draco bloody Malfoy crying with his hands on his head. Chiron walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.
  "Draco my boy what's wrong?", Chiron asks him.
  "Star squeezed my hand, I told her to squeeze my hand if she could hear me and she responding. She's going to be waking up soon, her brain function has been spiking lately. It's just so bloody amazing  that after three bloody years she's responding.", Draco er Malfoy rambles. When did he get all smart? Now he finally seems to notice us.
  "Potter, what in the name of Merlin's soggy wet underpants are you doing here?", Malfoy demands.
  "I came to visit my sister who I just found out about, what are you doing here?", I ask.
  "You see Star here is basically my sister in everything but blood, she's always been there for me. I was twelve when the war started, I was injured and she brought me to safety then she went to confront the guy that started it all. Luke Castellan.",Draco said.
  "Why is he so important?", Ron asks.
   "Oh Weasley, Luke Castellan wasn't just some random guy to her. He was her older brother and he put her in a coma. He did this.", Draco says his voice breaking at the end. He must of really cared for my sister.