Chapter 13:

Third Person P.O.V:
  As Asteria drifted into a small slumber Luke seemed to disappear into the woods. Nico was left in utter despair as Asteria left the room. Meanwhile everyone just stared at him blankly.
  "You love her?",Leo questioned, his voice was laced with accusation but there was an unknown pain in his voice that couldn't be placed. Hey, even Leo couldn't place it!
  "Yeah, I guess so.",Nico said distantly.
  "She's scared.",a voice spoke. Everyone turned to see Will Solace. When did he get there?
  "Scared?",George questioned.
  "She doesn't want to let anyone in only to have them hurt in the end. For her everyone has a complicated story that ties into her life. She sees the possibilities better than any Aphrodite daughter, but she also tends to focus on the bad aspects of possibilities. Her eyes shine to the point of insanity, her nose crinkles at every wrong move. She just needs time.", Will said patiently with a small sad smile on his face as if  he was speaking from experience leaving everyone to stare at him in shock.
  "How do you know all this?", Leo questioned. Will's smile completely faded in that instant.
  "There was this rite of  passage us Apollo campers used to have, thank gods it's no longer a rite of passage, it wasn't well known though.",Will said. Fred's eyes furrowed.
  "But I thought nothing at your camp stayed secret."Fred stated.
  "Not always, but some things can be forgotten.",Will said sadly.
  "Like what? What was the rite of passage?",Leo questioned.
  "Apollo campers had to lead on their crushes and then, no matter how much it hurt the both of them, the Apollo camper had to end it suddenly stating it was all a lie. It was made in honor of our father who told everyone of our mothers he never loved them and it was all a lie.",Will stated.
  "How does this have anything to do with this?",Nico asked before the truth dawned on them all.
  "You led her on and broke up with her.",Leo accused.
  "I've regretted it every day since.",Will said.
  "That's why she never fully was comfortable around everyone, is it?",Draco asked. Will nods solemnly.
  "My siblings made me break it off after six months. Our anniversary to be exact.",Will muttered quietly.
  "You know she forgave you for that, stop blaming yourself.",a woman-err goddess by the name of Aphrodite explained. Upon seeing her every one bowed.
  "Why would she forgive me?",Will questioned.
  "I can't tell you that, but I can tell you one thing.",Aphrodite said quietly.
  "What?", Nico asked.
  "If Luke hadn't helped Kronos, a war would have never taken place. If it never would have happened, Will you and Asteria would have finally had your happy ending. You guys may still have it in the end, but differently now. You guys were meant to end up together from the start. In fact you guys were the first soulmates I've seen in a while. After the Titan War though something changed. Her soul was split into four other people's bodies. You still hold a soul bound with her, but it's altered. You both don't need to end up with each other. You both can find love in others. The Fates are letting you both basically choose your fate.",Aphrodite said.
  "We were soulmates?", Will asked.
  "Yes, but now four others have the chance to be her soulmate. Never give up on someone you can't live a day without thinking about.",Aphrodite advised before disappearing into a puff of perfume.
  "I love her Will.",Nico said quietly.
  "I've loved her before you even got here Nico. I'm sorry, but you have to understand. I won't give up on her. Even if she tells me she'll never feel the same. I'll be there for Asteria till her last breath. And even then I'll still love her.",Will explained before leaving the cabin.
  " I guess this is a bad time to admit I have feelings for Asteria to.",Leo muttered though everyone heard him.
  "Any other confessions?",Connor shouted out.
  "I think she's a good friend.",Fred stated.
  "Yeah, she's the best big sister I could ask for.",Draco said.
  "You already have many older sisters. Asteria isn't your sister.",Travis stated.
  "Oh but she is, in everything but blood.",Draco said before heading back to his cabin.
  Meanwhile as Angie was in the forest she was found and brought back to her cabin...by Will Solace. After all this time he still regretted that horrible day when it all changed.