Chapter 12:

Third Person P.O.V:
  Asteria turned to see Luke leaning against a tree. He forced a fake smile towards his younger sister. In truth he was hurting inside knowing it was him who had inflicted all this pain on his little sister.
  "How are you Star?",Luke asked.
  "Other than the fact i'm dying? I just feel so bloody great.",Angie said bitterly,
  "Your accent came back, so your lying.",Luke stated.
  "Fine you know what I really hate about this whole thing? I'm dying and there isn't a thing the gods can do about it! No one can save me! I'm just so sick of keeping this in. I just want everyone to be happy but, at the same time I fill like a hypocrite because I'm not. I just want everything to go back to normal....I just want my life back.",Asteria said in a broken voice. Luke inwardly cringed knowing he was the reason for her misery.
  "Who ever said normal was good?",Luke said trying to heighten her spirits. 
  "Just about any sane person.",Angie mumbled.
  "Well we're not normal, no one is normal. We all have our faults,fears, and desires. If everyone just had the same take on things this world would would be pretty boring. No one would be individuals, we'd all have the same fate that we wouldn't be able to change.",Luke said trying to make her feel better.
  "You know you should copyright that small speech. You could make a few thousands off it.",Asteria suggested.
  "I know right, I can be an inspirational speaker or something.",Luke said enthusiastically.
  "Yeah, to bad I probably won't still be alive though by the time you do.",Angie said dejectedly. 
  "Hey, Star look at the positives in all this.",Luke said.
  "What positives?",Angie questioned.
  "You'll never have to go through the pain of watching everyone around you start to die. You only have to worry about leaving others in your wake. You'll never have to grow old. Your heart won't break-",Luke said only to be cut off Asteria. Her gleaming green eyes seemed to lose all their mischievous in that instant.
  "Luke, I watched some of my friends die in the Titan War. And guess what? My heart still breaks every time I remember them. My memories are vivid, they bring me back to a time where my dead friends are still alive, but when I come back to reality I'm faced with the cold dead truth that they're gone. And it hurts Lukey, I remember them so well but to everyone even their own parents,siblings, and friends they seem like a distant memory.",Angie whimpered out. Luke blinked in shock.
  "You think that's bad? Angie I would give anything to see Selena,Beckendorf,Lee, or Michael.They were my friends to, granted we weren't always on the best of terms but we were friends. I would do anything to see them.", Luke said.
  "Except die.",Asteria muttered.
  "I have to look out for the others.",Luke said.
  "Yet you never look after me?",Angie questioned.
  "You basically grew up at this camp.",Luke said.
  "I never had anyone to really guide me though, no ones ever really cared for me in that sense. And you know what? When I finally meet some people who might change my perspective on love I push them away because I'm dying and I don't want to drag them down.",Angie whispered as tears streamed down her face.  
  "You're hurting them more by not letting them in.",Luke explained.
  "But, I can never be the old me again. In Fact, I'll probably never make it to twenty one. I guess Conner,Travis, and mine's plan for robbing a casino blind will never happen.",Angie said.
  "They can always do it after you're...dead.",Luke said while struggling to say the word dead.
  "My best friend is a son f Hades, it's alright to say dead. Afterall I guess death is but our next great battle.",Angie said trying to make Luke smile.
  "Yeah, a battle you'll never win.",Luke muttered.
  "No one will win it, i'll just battle it forever.",Asteria said.
  "Are you going for Rebirth, Isles of the Blest, or Elysium ?", Luke asked.
  "I'm not sure.", Asteria said.
  "It's all right,your time is still far from here."Luke said.