Chapter 7:

Third Person P.O.V:
  When the five woke up again they had forgotten their previous dream. As Asteria woke up she noticed all the activities for the day were canceled due to her waking up. Sighing she quickly changed into her clothes under the covers.She walked to Nico's cabin. She missed him, he was her angel, she knew he was misunderstood. It wasn't his fault his father is Hades Asteria thought. She went inside his cabin, it was dark. Angie slowly walked over to Nico to notice him sleeping. he was sprawled out on his bed and he was murmuring about telling someone something. Then Nico woke up, and he saw his crush just staring at him.
  "Ahhhh, Asteria get out I have to get ready.", Nico groaned as he got out of bed. He then noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and squealed. Nico di Angelo squealed. Meanwhile Asteria couldn't help but notice he had a six pack, and here she thought he only had a six pack of soda. 
  "I'll see you after breakfast.",she mumbled as the heat began to rise to her face. She silently left and on her way to breakfast she bumped into a wall. But, the wall fell down too and it wasn't a wall it was a person. A boy.
  "Sorry, about that.", the boy said standing up and offering a hand,"My name's Leo."
  "Angie Asteria.", Angie said. Leo raised an eyebrow.
  "You don't look like an Angie, can I call you something else?", he asked. Angie nodded.
  "Sure, I don't mind unless it's like really weird.", Angie replied.
  "Who's your godly parent?", Leo asked.
  "Hermes.",Angie answered without hesitation.
  "And yet you are letting me pick a nickname for you? I think I'll call you the Good Girl Prankster.", Leo said enthusiastically. Angie face palmed, and looked at Leo weirdly.
  "That's a little long.",Angie said. Leo shrugged.
  "Hey, you look familiar do I know you?",Leo asked.
  "I'm not a hundred percent sure, but you look like this kid I knew when I was six. You both have the same first name to.", Angie said then walked away towards the pavillion for breakfast. 
  "Wait, I think you forgot something.",Leo called out. She turned around.
  "What?",she asked.
  "You know, my last name. Since it's going to yours one day",Leo said. She rolled her eyes.
  "In your dreams.", Angie called out.
  "You know it. "he replied as they headed towards breakfast.
  Unknown to them Nico heard that small exchange and he was mad at Leo. Why couldn't Leo just go and shamelessly flirt with some Aphrodite girls? Leo could flirt with any other girls other than Hazel and Nico wouldn't care, no he wouldn't feel the need to care with any other girl. It's just to Nico Asteria was different, not different bad but different good. Plus Hazel was his sister so he felt the need to protect her, it wasn't the same. 
  Leo had faintly recognized Angie, because when Angie was six years old one of her older brothers decided to take her to see the world. Long story short the car broke down and they had to go to a mechanic, the mechanic was Leo's mother. The damage wasn't so bad but they were basically stranded for a week because they had to wait for a part to come in. In that time a little Leo befriended a little Angie, she was to young to cause that much trouble so he called her Missy because it would be for when she caused havoc. Leo thought she was the prettiest girl he had ever met, and her eyes they used to gleam whenever she saw him. That was one of their best and worst weeks ever, best because they met each other and worst because they had to leave each other.
  Nico silently walked over to Leo and shadow traveled him to the Hades cabin. Leo was surprised Nico was cold to him sometimes so why did he want to talk now? Did this have anything to do with the girl he flirted with?
  "Geez Nico I have to tell you, I don't feel that way about you man.", Leo joked trying to get rid of the hostility. Nico glared.
  "Stay away from her.",Nico hissed. Leo stiffened.
  "Who?", he asked dumbly even though he knew perfectly well who.
  "Don't play dumb Leo, stay away from Angie.",Nico said. Leo shrunk back he was scared, then gathering all his courage he stood tall.
  "And if I don't.",Leo questioned.
  "I'll make you.", Nico said in a dangerously low voice.
  "I'd like to see you try.",Leo said. 
  Leo then stormed out of the Hades cabin getting strange looks from the campers passing by. Who does Nico think he is Leo thought as he walked back towards the pavillion. Time for breakfast.