Chapter 10:

Third person P.O.V:
  As the prophecy was sent out to Camp Half Blood everything was chaotic. Angie's life was having a complete turn around. She started faking smiles,laughs, and her happiness. She drifted herself from Nico knowing that when her time came he would push everyone away. It's better this way he won't be as hurt, Angie convinced herself. Nico though was wondering what he had done wrong, then it came to him. It was possibly Leo's fault.
  Angie knew she was getting sicker and weaker with each passing day. She didn't want to look attention seeking and she didn't want any pity. So she continued pushing everyone away, the ache in her chest didn't matter. 
  Leo was having a 'perfectly' good day, well as good as a demigods day could be. As Leo was walking to the pavillion for dinner he heard crying, he wondered who it was but shrugged it off thinking it was a Aphrodite camper who ruined her make up. As he was almost there a hand grabbed him and pulled him into the darkness. Nico.
  "What game are you playing at Leo?",Nico asked. Leo blinked in confusion.
  "What game?",he asked.
  "Your keeping Asteria away from everyone.",Nico replied.
  "I haven't talked to her since you told me not to.",Leo said protesting.
  "Let's just go to dinner.",Nico said rolling is eyes.
  As they headed to dinner Leo forgot all about the crying he heard. He didn't know that Angie was broken beyond repair, he didn't know that the perfect girl that he and everyone else saw was indeed far from perfect. She was like a porcelain doll that would crack at the tiniest of moments. No one could exactly save her from herself, but they could try. If she saw past the darkness she would see a light. And that light was called, hope.
  Connor and Travis were beginning to suspect something was wrong with their little sister. They were worried, Connor and Travis didn't want to lose another sibling because of their own inner demons winning. Having a fight with your sibling(s) was horrible, especially if you were a demigod. Because for all you know your argument could've been the last thing you said to them before they died. So they tried to get Angie to open up and tell them what was wrong not knowing that it caused her to retreat into herself. She cried at night when she knew everyone was asleep. No one saw the broken girl.
  Harry and his 'party' were still at Camp Half Blood. Fred and George were planning to prank the depressed zombie like son of Hades otherwise known as Nico di Angelo. But George decided to ditch Fred so he could find some strawberries. As Fred was walking around he heard someone sobbing. He was curious now, afterall most of the people in the camp seemed to strong to cry.
  Walking towards the noise Fred found a girl with strawberry blonde hair crying. He bent down to her kneeling figure.
  "Are you alright?",Fred asked Angie softly.
  "Yeah, just fine.",Angie said bitterly.
  "Why are you crying?",Fred questioned.
  "Look that's not any of your business. Either be quiet or leave",Angie said her voice thick with emotions.
  Fred sighed as he sat down next to her. Neither cared that they were missing dinner. They sat in silence until Angie left to her cabin.
  Nico di Angelo leaned down his door in the inside of his cabin and cried. He didn't understand that the girl he had loved for the past four years was dying, all he knew was she was avoiding him. Abandoning him. He just didn't feel alright, the pain in his chest intensified every time he saw her. He loved her, but she was pushing him away.
  "Please Aphrodite, for once let me have a happy ending.",Nico and Leo pleaded at the same time in different places.