Chapter 11:

Third Person P.O.V:
  The next day Angie woke up in her cabin with a pounding headache. She felt sick, Angie rushed to the restroom connected to her cabin. Apparently she had her own restroom. Thank the gods it's never been used before. Angie leaned over the toilet and barfed. Just as she was going to flush it she noticed something different. Blood. 
  Nico di Angelo had just woken up, he really wanted to see Angie. It was like something was pushing him to see her, he walked by the Apollo cabin after hearing Angie might be there. As Nico approached her heard something, sobbing.
  "It's going to be all right Star.",Will Solace said his voice breaking on the end.
  "No it's not, nothing will ever be the same.",Angie said softly.
  Nico had enough of eavesdropping he slowly entered the room. What he say shocked him greatly, Will Solace and Asteria were in the Apollo cabin ALONE! And Will was holding HIS Asteria in his arms, and she was crying. Wait she was crying. Nico approached.
  "Asteria, what's wrong?",Nico asked. Asteria looked at him and sobbed more. Finally she just ran out of the Apollo cabin, Will sighed.
  "What's wrong?",Nico asked.
  "I shouldn't tell you, let Angie tell you if she wants to. It's not my secret to share.",Will said calmly. His eyes showed sadness though.
  As Angie entered the forest she sat down by a place in the woods. She broke down, how could she tell her family this news? And Nico? Oh sweet Nico he would probably take this as hard as her brothers if not harder. Angie felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned expecting Luke but it turned out to be a boy she saw at the hospital.Leo.
  "Hey are you alright?",he asked concerned.
  "No.",, she said softly.
  "What's wrong?",Leo asked. he didn't want to admit it but he found Angie prettier than Calypso and Aphrodite goddess of Love combined.
  "Come to the Hermes cabin after dinner and bring Annabeth,Percy, my mum's son and his 'friends' that he came along with and Nico. Then I will say why I was crying.",Angie said.
  After Dinner Leo got all the people Angie asked him to. As he got to the cabin he noticed something strange, the room was full yet quiet.
  "Alright, so everyone, I have something to say.",Angie announced.
  "You and your boyfriend are engaged?",a red headed Weasley boy by the name of Ron called out.
  "No, I'm sick.",Angie said.
  "When will you get better?", Chris a Hermes camper asked.
  "That's the problem, I may never get better.", Angie said smiling a weak smile at them all. Nico stiffened, he could feel death radiating off of her. How could he have just noticed this?
  "Asteria you can't die!I love you.", someone shouted. Everyone looked around to see who had shouted it. Nico. It was Nico. Her best friend Nico had finally admitted his feelings for her. Just at the wrong moment.
  "Why now Nico? Why tell me now? Is it because I'm dying? Do you just feel sorry for me?",Angie questioned. Nico quickly shook his head.
  "No, it's not like that Star. I have been in love with you for a long time now.",Nico quietly said. She froze.
  "Don't play with my emotions Nico!",Angie said, her voice as cold as steel.
  "Who said anything about me playing with your emotions? Whose to say all this time you weren't playing with mine? ",Nico exclaimed.
  "Unbelievable.",Angie muttered as she stormed out of the Hermes cabin.
  She collapsed by a tree not knowing how long she sat there. Finally she heard footsteps approaching. She turned to see...