Chapter 5:

Third Person P.O.V:
  As soon as those words left Angie's mouth she regretted it. They weren't supposed to know. No one was supposed to know Luke woke her up. He told her not to tell anyone. And yet she told, Angie Asteria Evans told a dangerous secret that wasn't supposed to be told. It was better left untold.
  Connor and Travis were stunned, Luke couldn't have woken her up. Could he? She was probably trying to play a sick prank on them. But then again when had Angie ever took pranks to this extreme? They shook their heads dismissively, Angie just needed time to cope.
  Nico watched Angie with sad eyes, she saw him as a good friend. He liked her, no he loved her yet she only viewed him as a friend. Was it wrong to love someone you had a slim chance with. He knew it was wrong to love her. A boy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another they will fall for each other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever. But, the question was would Angie fall for Nico too late? Or would it be forever? Only time would tell.
  Leo Valdez sat staring at the girl from the infirmary. He knew she was probably out of his league, but that just made him want to know her even more. Leo Valdez sat his eyes upon the girl in amazement. She had faced so much yet here she was living her life. Leo though was torn he felt he should let her go so she wouldn't get hurt because of him, but he couldn't help the feelings that were growing slowly yet surely for the girl. Leo Valdez would not give up on her.
  Fred and George Weasley were mesmerized by Harry's sister. They both thought one thing, she got all the attractive genes in their family. They usually shared everything, but sharing a girl was unheard of for them both. Were they really willing to risk their twinship for a girl they just met? Fred thought her eyes were captivating like a four leaf clover, he could go hours just staring into those eyes. While George thought her strawberry blonde hair was so silky, he wished he could play with it. Both brothers wanted to have that girl, yet she wasn't a toy they could share. She could only be one of theirs.
  After lunch Angie mysteriously vanished into the woods where she knew Luke was waiting for her. She would probably be looked down upon by luke when he realized she told. Better get this over with, she thought.
  "I'm sorry Luke, I didn't mean to but I told them you woke me up.", Angie cried.
  "Why would you do that?", Luke hissed while his eyes hardened.
  "They told me you were dead. I didn't mean to it just slipped.", Angie answered.     
  "Do you know how much trouble I can be in because of this?", Luke asked. 
  "Because of what?", Angie asked. She thought she knew the answer and it wasn't a very humane one either.
  "Because Star I used another part of a soul. I cheated death and he hasn't figured it out in the five years i've been alive.",Luke said.
  "Whose soul did you use?", Angie whispered.
  "I used Castor's soul. But that wasn't enough so I knew I had to use a part of someone else's.",Luke laughed bitterly.
  "Whose?", Angie whispered. Luke looked at her in pity.
  "I needed a part of someone who was close to me and bonded by DNA, you have to understand Star it was either die or give a small piece of you to death.", Luke said. Angie's eyes flashed.
  "What happened to the rest of my soul?",she asked. Luke gulped.
  "It broke into five pieces after that piece was taken. A piece went to four others and bonded with them, you still have one piece of your soul.",Luke explained. Star looked at him in bewilderment.
  "One piece isn't enough.",Angie said. Luke nodded and silently disappeared. Angie just sobbed, she's never felt this broken before.